Thread: Aaron Hill on DL - Pick one for my UTIL slot

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Aaron Hill on DL - Pick one for my UTIL slot

As per usual with any baseball team, my men are going down like flies!

Let me know which guy you think could best help my roster:
    -Sam Fuld
    -Russell Martin
    -Jeff Francouer

I'm also thinking of dropping Markaikis if you think I should go ahead with that and pick up 2 of the above three players, let me know...

Or if there's a player that you think I should have outside of these three, please chime in

Appreciated as always --Bam Bam

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Of those three you mentioned, I like Sam Fuld the best because of his elite speed and good eye at the plate.

Don't drop Markakis. He's not a spectacular player, but he's solid enough to be owned.

Feel free to drop Jose Contreras in favor of another reliever. Since he's hurt and not his team's No.1 closer, he may never regain the the job in Philly.

Hope that helps!

Mike Schmidt

DobberBaseball Writer

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTSchmidt View Post
    Of those three you mentioned, I like Sam Fuld the best because of his elite speed and good eye at the plate.

Don't drop Markakis. He's not a spectacular player, but he's solid enough to be owned.

Feel free to drop Jose Contreras in favor of another reliever. Since he's hurt and not his team's No.1 closer, he may never regain the the job in Philly.

Hope that helps!

Mike Schmidt

DobberBaseball Writer
    Mike hit the nail on the head. Grab Fuld and drop old man Contreras.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Ya, what he said

Dobber Sports Rookie

If you're men are dropping like flies, would you be able to play either Fuld, Martin or Francoeur?
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec