Thread: Which minor leaguer to stash?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Which minor leaguer to stash?

We've got 2 minor league spots in the league in my signature. I'm going to drop Mike Minor into one (thank you Atlanta) and as a result will be able to pick up another. Who would you take?

A lot of the brand names are already gone and honestly... I don't know enough about the rest. So suggestions welcome

Freddie Freeman
    Chris Carter
    Dee Gordon
    (anyone else you can think of not named Chapman, Hellickson, Jennings, Harper, Pineda, Trout, Moustakas, Brown, Montero, or Arencibia )

thx

Dobber Sports Rookie

Out of that list, Freeman. Others to consider - Lawrie, Belt, Hosmer are three I can think of right now)
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

Couldn't agree more, well said Jason.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Well it can basically be anyone not named in the last line of my first post. Still freddie?

thx as usual!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Another few guys to look at.

-Trayvon Robinson
    -Brandon Belt

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Longoria4MVP View Post
    Another few guys to look at.

-Trayvon Robinson
    -Brandon Belt
    OK I'll do that. Apparently someone did draft Freeman. I don't remember that happening at all...

I'll look into Robinson. I think Belt's gone too. Thanks.

edit: yup, Belt is gone. Robinson it is

Dobber Sports Rookie

Lawrie seems to be almost major league ready so would go with him.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec