Thread: Romero for Reyes

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Romero for Reyes

Looking at the team in my sig, would you make this trade? I'm not too comfortable with Andrus and it's much easier to grab a starter off the wire than it is a SS.

Thanks

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hmmm which SP are available on the wire? Romero's your 3rd best starter.

I want to say yes but it's not like Andrus is brutal.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Killer67 View Post
    Looking at the team in my sig, would you make this trade? I'm not too comfortable with Andrus and it's much easier to grab a starter off the wire than it is a SS.

Thanks
    I'd definitely take that, there are certain prices I'm willing to pay for Reyes and this could be a steal for you.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Some of the available pitchers I've been watching are

Arroyo
    Carmona
    Richard
    A Sanchez
    Pelfrey
    Cueto
    Shields

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Killer67 View Post
    Some of the available pitchers I've been watching are

Arroyo
    Carmona
    Richard
    A Sanchez
    Pelfrey
    Cueto
    Shields
    Take the trade and grab Pelfrey.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Agreed. And hold on to Andrus for when Reyes misses a few games

goldfish47

I'd take this trade, as the price is right. That being said, I think Andrus is in for a great year- he'll even add a handful of homers.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Or why not throw in Kendrick and ask him to give you an elite reliever in return. If you can't, I'd still make that trade and personally would grab Anibal Sanchez. I'm not sure why there's so much Pelfrey love.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

goldfish47

Agree with Ang on that... Sanchez > Pelfrey... I'm surprised Anibal's still on the board.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Would you own Sanchez over Zimmerman? I am starting to wonder if Zim is going to help me much this season.

Dobber Sports Rookie

If you're in one year leagues, then yes.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec