Thread: Team Audit, Team needs work, what to do?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Team Audit, Team needs work, what to do?

Hi all,

I missed my draft this year, as I had to pick up a stupid weekend shift, so I had the luck of yahoo drafting for me. Ouch.

I need your help in doctoring my team, and seeing what holes I can fill with what I have.

It's a 14 team H2H, with all of the basic cats with the addition of OBP and Holds.

Here is my roster....

Montero
    Fielder
    B. Roberts
    D. Wright
    Alex. Ramierz
    J. Upton
    Stubbs
    Rasmus
    Dunn
    Ellsbury
    Span
    G. Sanchez

Marcum
    B. Anderson
    Volquez
    Street
    Kimbrel
    Matusz
    Vazquez
    G. Floyd

I know it looks bad, but what kind of trade bait do I have to get what I need.

Any and all info welcomed.

Thanks all!

Dobber Sports Recruit

It's not as bad as I thought it would be once you said Yahoo did the drafting for you. I've seen much worse.

The biggest hole I can see is probably pitching and 2B, depending on Roberts health.

You shouldn't need to worry too much about closers right now. We'll see how Street does.

Who's on the waiver wire out of curiosity?

Actually I don't think your team looks very bad at all. You batting line-up is pretty solid in a 14-team league. A good mix of power, speed and average.
    Your pitching is good but it could use some work. Because you lack a true ace, you are at a disadvantage. I think you could try to move Gaby or Span or both for another pitcher. If nobody bites, I would be dropping Span for another pitcher.

Who is available on free agency?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Good autodrafting skills! haha

Only weakness in your lineup are your starting pitchers, and that's usually an easier fix than trying to correct the bats.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec