Thread: How'd I do?

Default How'd I do?

Just looking for any feedback or advice. I had my draft last night. It pretty much went as I planned with the exception of a couple of guys I really wanted that were taken (literally) within 2 picks before I was about to pull the trigger on them. My team is in Sig.

I decided to fill out my outfield first with Upton and Vlad. I then grabbed 2 SP (Wilson and Sanchez) and then I reached a bit on Ka'aihue to fill out my 2nd Util spot because I felt he was the only legit huge power guy left on the board.

My next 3 picks were Roberts, Chacin and Figgins. I wanted to fill out my 2B and MI with speed.

I continued to grab SP as everyone went on a closer run and managed to get Hughes, Garza, Vazquez and Zambrano. Huff was taken in the 13th as a bench player with 1B/3B/OF elig. I followed that up with Venters Sale Madson and Gregerson.... all high K/9 guys who would be next in line for saves on their teams. I figure that if you add up their stats and its like having a CY winner.

I finished off the draft with Chipper in the 18th, Weiters in the 19th and took a chance on Gordon in the 20th.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hey Matt, in an 8 team league, you may be a little short on power, maybe not. I can't tell to be honest, that's just my gut feeling. However your team looks pretty good. My strategy would be to trade Vazquez, Hughes, Wilson away, and look for some elite relievers.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec