Thread: ESPN Keeper/Dynasty League

Dobber Sports Stud

Default ESPN Keeper/Dynasty League

I'm looking for about 3 or 4 VERY ACTIVE Players. This is a ten team fantasy league with farm teams. We will have 30 main roster players and 10 Farm players so you will be in charge of 40 players. WE are looking for VERY ACTIVE PLAYERS!!!! If your interested please send me a private message on this site please.

PLEASE PUT:
    1. Your Name
    2. Favorite Team
    3. Your Fantasy Team (Be realistic...you can't have everyone)
    4. Who your top prospects are and please explain why.
    5. Also a handle to check out your stats from either Yahoo, or ESPN.

Farm teams are very important and I want to see if we can find people that like players that nobody has heard of OR have great reasons why they would take certain players. (Byrce Harper is going to be awesome doesn't count!)

If I like you response I will give you the things....please leave an email address if we have any questions.

THIS IS A SERIOUS LEAGUE!!! If this goes over well the first year it might go MONEY!

Hope to get a few Dobber guys into this LEAGUE!!!!

Dobber Sports Stud

Default To give you a sample of the league

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, LF, CF, RF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL 32 PLAYERS TOTAL!

1. 60 moves limit.

2. All trades, Add/Drop, and roster management must be done for the good of your team.

Keeper Rules:
    1. Each year we will be keeping 15 roster positions and 2 DL Spots.

2. No requirements on positions. (example. If you so choose to keep 15 pitchers!)

3. Players on IR and all farm players will also be kept from year to year.

4. IR Players need only be in the DL slot to be eligible (they do not actually have to still be on the DL in real life)

5. Keeper Rosters must be posted on the Message Board after the fantasy season.

6. Posting keeper rules late may result in the commish choosing your top 15 players based on RANK!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Pain View Post
    I'm looking for about 3 or 4 VERY ACTIVE Players. This is a ten team fantasy league with farm teams. We will have 30 main roster players and 10 Farm players so you will be in charge of 40 players. WE are looking for VERY ACTIVE PLAYERS!!!! If your interested please send me a private message on this site please.

Farm teams are very important and I want to see if we can find people that like players that nobody has heard of OR have great reasons why they would take certain players. (Byrce Harper is going to be awesome doesn't count!)

If I like you response I will give you the things....please leave an email address if we have any questions.

THIS IS A SERIOUS LEAGUE!!! If this goes over well the first year it might go MONEY!

Hope to get a few Dobber guys into this LEAGUE!!!!
    1. Mac Vincent
    2. Boston Red Sox
    3. C- Napoli
    1B- Fielder
    2B- Pedroia
    3B- Longoria
    SS- A Ramirez
    CI- Bautista
    MI- Hill
    LF- Dunn
    CF- Rasmus
    RF- Cruz