Thread: The Wheelhouse has 3 GM positions open

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default The Wheelhouse [positions filled]

The Wheelhouse is a new sister league to the successful fantasy hockey league at IcyGrail.com
    The Wheelhouse is a 16 team advanced dynasty league now in its 2nd year. We currently have three spots available, including an expansion team.
    The Rules and league details can be found here:
    Wheelhouse

Looking for someone with the following traits.
    Activity is a must. The league is designed for each team to have something to play for to the very end of the season. Since the league is only in its second year, we are allowing poolies that have minimal experience, but must be eager to learn.
    Communication is very important. The league is designed for player movement. The GM's that are available via email throughout the day, do better in this league format. It doesn't mean we don't take GM's that don't have regular access, but it certainly helps because trade negotiations often take multiple emails.
    Daily lineups. I check my league and stats daily...everyday, except maybe on vacations. The Wheelhouse does not have any offseason functions from October thru to January...aside from trading. But the league is very active from Feb to Sept.
    Professionalism. This is a must. It is expected that each GM in the Wheelhouse respect each other and represent themselves as an MLB GM would.
    The League is held at CBS.
    There is an annual fee of $12. There are no other costs. The fee is to help pay for the CBS Commissioner and Website. The fee isn't actually due until after the new GM has passed the probation period, which is used to make sure you like the league and that you are a right fit for the Wheelhouse.

Check out the link above and if you are interested, drop me an email:
    [email protected]

Thank you,
    Joe
    Commish of the Wheelhouse

Dobber Sports Recruit

The Wheelhouse is still looking for quality candidates.

Dobber Sports Recruit

1 position left to fill. email me at [email protected]