Thread: McAfee Site Advisor status of Dobber Baseball

Dobber Sports Novice

Default McAfee Site Advisor status of Dobber Baseball

you all might want to contact McAfee and give them a few sentences on this site. The site adviser software they use has this site and you Hockey sites as red sites and could pose a potential security risk. Now when you read their report it says you guys are clean, but you are likely losing traffic because of it popping as a red site.

here is a link to the report

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/dob...ref=safesearch

Glad to see the revamped effort. Been a while since I have been on. Looks like some extra effort has went into the baseball side. Sweet
    My Team is Better Than Yours!

Dobber

I will look into this, thank you

Dobber Sports Novice

I noticed that too when I tried to log in from work. Our filtering software labelled both dobberhockey and dobberbaseball as malicious sites!

My productivity would probably decrease by having access to those sites at work anyway

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I don't know how many malware and adware things I've picked up from these sites. my program catches them constantly but sometimes misses them. had a real bad outbreak couple weeks ago that basically made me have to set me computer back a couple weeks so I could get it all cleaned up. let's just say this site isn't one of my "tabs" any longer when I open my browser. You got major security issues Dobs and I'm sure your traffic is down because of it. sorry man.

Dobber

McAfee = bunch of clowns.

This site is flagged because my host - real web host - is flagged and we are linked to them. Meanwhile, my host cleaned up the issues (there were two of them) about six months ago and notified McAfee and they still haven't done anything about it. I joined McAfee site advisor so I could get a say, but they aren't responding. They hurt a site's reputation, sometimes without much reason, and then fail to follow up and update any changes/fixes.
    Now I know why I use AVG