Thread: Pujols a thief?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Pujols a thief?

He\'s been stealing bags at a nice clip lately, 4 in his last 9 games, was wondering if anyone knew if this something that he\'s trying to do or is it just circumstance? He\'s on pace right now to easily clear 20 SBs which would be a career high for him.

If he adds 20 SBs to his stat line he would be beyond a fantasy god

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Pujols a thief?

He has always stolen bases here and there and has stolen 16 before. He could end up with 15 SB, but would expect his usual 8 or so, and anything after that is gravy.

Guess me wanting Pujols over HanRam if I had pick 1 isn\'t looking so bad right now
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Default Pujols a thief?

Took him #1......just wanted to gloat B)

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Pujols a thief?

I had no real hesitation taking Pujols first pick. He is without doubt the best hitter in baseball right now and I would be very happy with his stats without the steals. Not going to complain if he wants to steal a few too!