Thread: Who\'s who? clarification

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who\'s who? clarification

Who does the ramblings? D.Dobbs?
    Who is admin Jstatus? is that dobber?
    Who\'s providing the rankings and ramblings? helpers of dobber or dobber himself? I know Dobber was all hockey at first, so I\'m just curious to what knowledge or experience the info is coming from. Anyone can START doing research and start a great site like this...just want to know if Dobber is as good at this as he is hockey?
    [u]16teamKeeper-10keepers-Head2Head[/u][b]
    Lincecum,Verlander,FelixHern,Lee,Minor,
    Dempster,Hughes,lynn,smyly,duffy
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol
    OF:J.Upton,McCutchen,AJones
    1B)VottoSS)Hanley2B)PEDROIA3B)LongoriaC)Soto

imported_shallowfrozenwater

Status is running the show over here. he\'s senior editor. that\'s who you\'re relying on as your source for the rankings and the ramblings etc.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yeah, things are pretty busy and I hope to write more in the future but I have two jobs currently as the site has a ways to go. We are growing though. Tell your friends haha. The more people we get over here, the more sales we get, the better the content gets. Period. The future is bright no doubt though.

I couldn\'t imagine Dobber doing both hockey and baseball. He would die. Seriously. Overload.

Appreciate the support and patience guys!
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

BTW, you see that dobber is in the experts league as listed in the guide spreadsheet from that draft. He has a great pitching staff assembled and got a lot of bargains and reaches so it will be interesting to see how he fairs. I think he will be very solid actually. Meanwhile, anyone got pitching for the Status Faction lol?
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner