Thread: Which player to build with..

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Which player to build with..

Mid draft, which of these 2 players do YOU FEEL has the bigger upside?? I know one is a SP and one is an OF but forget all the fantasy \" what does your team look like, do you need SP or OF\" stuff..just simply asking which player do you feel will have the better MLB career?

Chris Young OF Arizona

OR

Trevor Cahill SP Oakland

imported_shallowfrozenwater

i think Young is a 30/30 type perennially so that\'s my pick.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I\'d go with Young as well... he\'s proven to be at least a servicable fantasy player already, along with having a 30/30 upside ---- though he is currently struggling with avg. he could be a .270 hitter too.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I\'d say Young, hands down. Just be aware of his poor Avg. and draft accordingly later on in the draft. I had Young as a sleeper last year and took him pretty late, but when I drafted him I didn\'t think about the fact that I already had Howard. I won the Avg. stat maybe twice all year, lol.
    Fantasy Hockey
    Buy It Now Fantasy Hockey Guide and WIN Your Pool

Dobber Sports Recruit

Thanks for input but I took the less popular road and got Cahill, as I think Young is a 20/20 guy and bad average, I think Cahill will be stud bound soon..I can replace Young\'s numbers with other guys

Dobber Sports Rookie

Even though I\'m late, I go with the consensus. Young has already proven he\'s a 20/20 player, and he hasn\'t even reached his peak.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec