Thread: who should i pick?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default who should i pick?

here are my keepers Votto,Kinsler,Reynolds,Bay,Brandon Wood,and Clay Buchholz

i have picks 3 and 4 and i just dont know who to go with. im thinking Hart and Stephen Drew, but here are some of my other options (these are probably the best offensive guys out there)
    Zimmerman, Chipper, Brian Roberts, Granderson. who do you guys think i should go with? other SS are Furcal,Jeter, Peralta. im thinking of going with Zim though because ive heard Reynolds may lose his job

will give out karma points.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I\'d go Granderson before Har, Stephen Drew might be a good pick here too...

I\'d be ok with that.. I think they both have greater upside than Zimmerman and by the look of your squad you could use a high upside guy.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I\'d make a point to get Drew as Wood is anything but a certainty despite his high upside.

I\'d say Hart and Grandy are a toss up and Zimmerman is nice but not a big need with Reynolds and Wood there.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Easy choice for me.

Granderson by a decent margin

Dobber Sports Recruit

I think Hart has the slight edge. He is a little younger and has been more consistent these past two years.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

If I had to pick I\'d go with Grandy for the runs but any given year it seems either could be the better choice.

If Grandy would have stole more last season, I wouldn\'t be so worried.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Padawan

thanks for all the help, i went with Grandy