Thread: Delgado or D. Lee

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Delgado or D. Lee

Who would you rather have as your fantasy first baseman: this year and in a keeper league. Head to head.
    1 Yr Yahoo H2H - 12 team - 3C,3LW,3RW,4D,2G,5BN

Categories: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV, SO

imported_shallowfrozenwater

given the year that Delgado put up last year i\'d want him for a 1 yr league but in a keeper then i\'d want Lee for this year and next. i don\'t think i\'d be projecting decent numbers beyond next year for Lee though and i don\'t think i can even say that about Delgado.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think Delgado is the sexier pick in that if you need to make a trade, he would be easier to move I think THIS year. His power is attactive to buyers. Lee has developed a bit of a \"one hit wonder\" image despite his overall strong career. Still, I agree that Lee has a little longer shelf life and is the safer pick.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner