Thread: States of Dobber Nation

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default States of Dobber Nation

Hey guys,

Thank you so much to all of you who have joined the DobberBaseball revolution. Just so you know the guide will be available to order any day now. Our early bird price is only $3.99 so grab it while you can!

The real reason I posted this was because I wanted to see if any of you knew people in the southwest US.

We are slowly forming a nice community generally coming from the NE of the US and Southeastern Canada and moving south and westward.

Much like the days of western expansion, we have gained members over in California and on the West Coast. Unfotunately, much of the region between Missouri and Cali is barren. The revolution must continue!

We need some eyes and ears from down in Texas, New Mexico and especially Arizona!

We have spring training coming up and we have a few of you over in Florida but few to none in Arizona apparently.

Ok, so anyway, my point is... tell you friends lol.

If you know anyone from down there, comon in!

Anyway, thanks again for your patronage everyone!

Silly post over. :side:
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Novice

Default never mind, figured it out

1 Yr Yahoo H2H - 12 team - 3C,3LW,3RW,4D,2G,5BN

Categories: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, W, GAA, SV, SO

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default never mind, figured it out

Wow weird. Now this thread title on the forum page reads as \"never mind, figured it out\"

I guess that is a way to hyjack a post title. :s

I could always fix it though.

Anyway, back to Arizona. Where you at peeps?
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Woohoo! Lake Havasu City, Arizona welcome!

Dobber Sports Padawan

i live in California, but im thinking of going out to Arizona for a couple of days for spring training

Dobber Sports Padawan

i live in California, but im thinking of going out to Arizona for a couple of days for spring training

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Nice. YOu and anyone who can make it this year should give us a scouting report on here

I\'ve been to a few spring trainings in Florida. Best part of the baseball season I\'d have to say.