Thread: Pettite signs 1 year @ 5.5 mil w/YANKS

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Pettite signs 1 year @ 5.5 mil w/YANKS

Pettite contract is for 5.5 million with incemtives uo to 12 million.

What does this do to Hughes? I did not like what I saw from Pettite in the second half.

With most of the staff being injury prone, I can see Hughes still getting 15 plus starts.

Who knows what is going to happen to Joba. I am sure you are going to see a lot of people again crying that Joba belongs in the bullpen

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think Hughes will start down on the farm but like you said, he will have plenty of chance to come back up.

Pretty nice contract upside for ol\' man Pettitte.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Stud

Yeah maybe Joba Joba the Hut will go into the bullpen and get a ton of holds and be a future closer like he should be!!!! My fantasy team will still use him in either situation.
    T.G.