Thread: keepers to refer

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default keepers to refer

who do you like for this year?
    Obvious choice is pedroia here BUT Cano had the exact simlar numbers his previous year as pedroia had this year in MVP season.

pedroia vs Cano (i\'m throwing in other players,but someone thinks I should sit tight with cano and the improved yankees)

My Johan Santana and an affordable 2nd round pick
    for
    Fantasy MVP Hanley Ramirez? when I already own turning 27yr old Hardy.

so, hanley or johan
    and pedroia vs cano...
    I doubt pedroia can repeat his season. I just like his SB\'s and the fact he bats 2nd not 7th.
    [u]16teamKeeper-10keepers-Head2Head[/u][b]
    Lincecum,Verlander,FelixHern,Lee,Minor,
    Dempster,Hughes,lynn,smyly,duffy
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol
    OF:J.Upton,McCutchen,AJones
    1B)VottoSS)Hanley2B)PEDROIA3B)LongoriaC)Soto

Dobber Sports Novice

Default keepers to refer

i like Pedroia and when you trade him straight up for Cano at the all star break you\'ll be laughed at. Then Cano will get hot and you will have the last laugh and the second question, no doubt its Hanley, he\'s #1 in all of fantasy
    12 team yahoo H2H, keep 2 arms, 3 bats and one born after 1984.

C:
    1B: Fielder
    2B: Cano
    3B: Longoria
    SS: Andrus (young keeper)
    OF:
    OF: Ichiro
    OF: CarGo
    Util:
    B:
    B:
    SP: Carpenter
    SP: Lee
    RP:
    P: E. Santana
    P: CJ Wilson
    P: Brett Anderson
    B:
    B:
    B:
    B:

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default keepers to refer

I\'d hesitate moving Pedroia or Hanley for those guys.

The value of Ramirez is huge and can\'t be undervalued. Even if he lost some of those SB (which may happen as he transitions) he is still heads above any other player because of his position and age. You would need to get Santana and 2nd round top hitter for me to move Han Ram. Hardy is a nice player to own though and hopefully he can get consistent.

I don\'t trust Pedroia to repeat, but I trust Cano even less. You would need to get a lot in that deal with Cano. Not a bad time to trade Pedroia at all though. Just make sure you get what you deserve for an MVP 2B.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Default keepers to refer

Just to be clearer, cano and Santana are on my team in signature below. The guy with pedroia is a bonehead thats why I was trying to make a cano and friends for pedroia type deal. I\'m ok with Cano for now as the yankees look to be even more offensive now. Plus he doesn\'t strike out nearly as much as other guys like uggla.

hanley is god...he won\'t trade him for 500$.
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default keepers to refer

Yeah, then go get Pedroia. He probably won\'t improve or even repeat his numbers but he would be a very nice upgrade most likely.
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default keepers to refer

Hey and try one of those top pitchers, Hardy and Man Ram for Hanley. Call me crazy but I\'d want to consolidate to arguably the most valuable fantasy player in the game. Man Ram must be traded before he falls off.

Default keepers to refer

I\'ve offered my car and my mother for hanley and he won\'t budge. He also thinks man ram is overrated AND he owns jose reyes already too. No need for Hardy. I like Hardy as a 27yr od breakout...if that is possible. I\'m working on getting back alexei ramirez with texeira for pena and cano and 2 early picks the guy is missing.
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol