Thread: Keeper League Trade

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Keeper League Trade

I give Longoria......I get Kemp and Smoak.......I have A-Rod that can play 3rd, and my 3 OF is Werth.......Longoria is a moster, so I am torn.

imported_shallowfrozenwater

sorry this got missed forever but Longoria is such a monster that i wouldnt make this move, even in a non-keeper. i do like Kemp though but i think you can get more for Longoria if you move him.

Dobber Sports Padawan

yeah i think you can get more for Longoria for sure

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I can see the logic behind the move.. but I wouldn\'t do it.. I\'d rather deal the bigger name ARod and keep Longoria. You\'d likely be able to get more pieces you want....

btw - BIG Smoak fan, I think he\'s going to be a monster.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I agree with Porter. Deal A-Rod. Longoria will put up monster numbers for you and you\'ll probably get a bigger return for A-Rod anyway. At least you might have a month ago. Between being labeled A-Fraud in Torre\'s book and the steroid news I\'m not so sure now.

Of the two I would still trade A-Rod though.
    Fantasy Hockey
    Buy It Now Fantasy Hockey Guide and WIN Your Pool

Dobber Sports Rookie

Agree with Porter. If you want to move Longoria however, you should be able to to get a lot more then Kemp and a prospect.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec