Thread: Furcal to the Jays, Dodgers , A\'s or...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Furcal to the Jays, Dodgers , A\'s or...

hmmm.. after Riccardi said that he will not be in the Raphy Furcal sweeps, he has revisted signing a much needed SS after he learned about the possibility that his pric tag has gone down... Furcal is believed to be seeking (a ridiculous) $15 million per season... last week, he turned down 4/$40 million from the A\'s.. the A\'s are still in the hunt, so are the Jays, Dodgers and.... the ROYALS??.. yes, the Royals..

as a Jays\' fan, i woudnt mind finally seeing a decent hitting shortstop in town.. it is the main thing we have needed since... Tony Fernandez... i beg JP not to overpay.
    Member since '07... Still looking for 1K posts...
    Inagural Dobberhockey WJC Pool Champ

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Furcal to the Jays, Dodgers , A\'s or...

Just as you wouldn\'t mind a decent hitting shortstop, I was very excited to see my hometown team get a shortstop with some power in greene last week. Still, none of the shortstops are perfect. We need some more Hanleys to join the leagues!
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner