Thread: Who will be the first of the BIG 4 to sign?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Who will be the first of the BIG 4 to sign?

Sabathia, Rodriguez, Teixeira or Ramirez?

Who do you think will be the first to sign?

My guess is Krod or Sabathia. The first big offer to K-rod might do it and he is my pick. There seem to be less team options for him.

I have a feeling Manny and Tex will be drawn out for awhile. thanx Scott.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I\'m guessing CC. I wonder if K-Rod will be a long wait because he deserves so much more than what the market able to offer him. Plus, there is a little bit of injury concern. Unfortunate for a guy that set a pretty impressive record. Regardless of how much the team had to do with it, he is still one of the best since his career begain.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Recruit

I think C.C. will be first to sign..and he\'ll sign with Yankees or Angels...

Another question, what big trade OR unforseen trade that might happen at the winter meetings??

Dobber Sports Apprentice

looks like K-Rod won this race...
    i think CC may sign next.. San Fran is repotedly ready to offer CC a huge contract (see: Barry Zito) and the management team there seem confident that he will sign there.. however, once Brian Cashman heard this news, he got on a plane and flew to San Fran to meet with CC and his people (3rd meeting in 3 days)... so this goes to show how badly the yankees want this guy...

San Fran has also gotten out of the Tex race.
    Member since '07... Still looking for 1K posts...
    Inagural Dobberhockey WJC Pool Champ