Cano
    meaningless 8th and 12th round picks.

Or
    Pujols
    Soriano
    vs
    Sizemore
    Johan Santana

dress 3 OF, 1 U, 1 of each position, 9 pitchers.
    [u]16teamKeeper-10keepers-Head2Head[/u][b]
    Lincecum,Verlander,FelixHern,Lee,Minor,
    Dempster,Hughes,lynn,smyly,duffy
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol
    OF:J.Upton,McCutchen,AJones
    1B)VottoSS)Hanley2B)PEDROIA3B)LongoriaC)Soto

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Pujols vs Sizemore

hMMM... So this is for a keeper. How many do you keep? Soriano is getting up there in age. Sizemore is no Pujols but the position is a significant factor. Then again, the difference in average is huge and is what made Pujols this years most valuable fantasy player. I look at his surgery as a wash because along with the risk comes the chance he will regain some power and become the best he has ever been with a working elbow. So, I am very reluctant to trade Pujols. Still, Soriano is somewhat older now and the allure of Santana, who I believe is still only 28, is quite strong.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Pujols vs Sizemore

So... looking at your sig now, I see you keep 12... I would do the first deal if I were you and upgrade to Pujols over Pena and if he is a stud again (pena) just throw him in the Util. I think you are getting a steal getting that much for Cano. The other deal, as I mentioned... is pretty close and thus I wouldn\'t do it if the Cano one is an option. Get Pujols regardless though.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner