Thread: How did you do in your season?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default How did you do in your season?

I snagged one of each trophy in yahoo leagues but was disappointed overall.

Lost in my own league and finished second in a tie due to a failing FPCT overnight last night. Gawd.

Did any of you finish in a tie? Sux doesn\'t it.

How were your finishes overall?
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I won in my Yahoo league. Huge last 2 weeks from several players...it wasn\'t even close, and a tidy payout of $200!

It was a very competitive league with all active owners until the end (not always the norm, it seems).

I actually finished 4th in the regular season, but I figured I had a playoff spot locked up for quite a while and sat on a handful of key players who were on the DL for quite a while. It cost me a bye in the first round, but I figured that with all my guys back healthy I had the best team in the playoffs anyways.

The patience paid off, as it often does!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I am in 15 teams 5*5 roto league i did finish in fifth place pretty happy with my season.But going into last night game owner A was in first place with 108 points owner B and owner
    C where tied at 107 points.Owner B won with Jenks save and his whip.Was a fun night on cbssports live scoring and also able to chat with the others owners

bombers
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com