Thread: nhl players salaries

Dobber Sports Rookie

Exclamation nhl players salaries

i run my own website for our seasons, but this year we would like to start a salary cap league. i have been looking for a site that i can download players salaries so i don't have to input them all manually , but can't find any. can anyone help me out with this ?

Dobber Sports Pro

The salary cap leagues I am in all use Yahoo.

We distribute and Excel sheet that has each team's roster and make each GM responsible for their own. Then every GM just e-mail their sheet to all other GMs. When trades occur you are expected to post your move and your updated salary.

There are severe punishments for exceeding the salary cap so, it is in everyone's best to properly manage your cap.

Sorry I do not have a site, we just use CapGeek far all our information.

Administrator

I don't know that there is a site that does quite what you're looking for. If you use yearly salaries as opposed to salary cap hit, then I would suggest that you go to the NHLPA website, then under Player Compensation, and copy/paste everything into an Excel spreadsheet.
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Initiate

http://www.capgeek.com has data on just about everything salary related for hockey. I just don't know how exportable the data is.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I've used NHLnumbers.com in the past. Copy/Paste the info into a spreadsheet, and it generally only takes me 10 minutes to get it the way I want it.