Thread: Jari Viuhkola

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Jari Viuhkola

coulnt find anything on here about him so i was wondering if anyone knows if he will play for NJD this year and what hes projected to do?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:Jari Viuhkola

I\'m actually curious about him now that Gomez is gone and that they signed Zubrus, who\'s a RW.

According to Dobber\'s last update, he\'s not in the top 300 skaters. His numbers in Finland shows that he\'s more likely to have a huge assists numbers with only a couple of goals.
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com

I...am your father.

He\'s right around the 300 mark and I have him predicted to make the team and get in the high-30s.

Zubrus plays C/RW both. You\'ll probably see Elias first line, then Zajac, then Madden, then Viuhkola
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

ok thats fine cause i picked him up on waivers so 30 points in his first year will be fine

I...am your father.

Are you sure? He\'s 27...so if he gets 38 points this year, he probably won\'t be peaking at too much higher than that...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber wrote:
    Are you sure? He\'s 27...so if he gets 38 points this year, he probably won\'t be peaking at too much higher than that...
    yeah i dropped brandon reid to pick him up though as he is player #40 on my roster and if he starts quick i can deal him off for something...if not ill pick up a prospect for him