Thread: Zetts + for Hossa +

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Zetts + for Hossa +

So I get proposed this trade today. We have been on negotiations for a while, but this is his first proposed trade.

My Zetterberg, Naslund, I Zubov, 1st round in redraft, 3rd round in redraft

for

Hossa, Frolov, 2nd round in redraft

For stat categories see signature. We keep 10 players. So a 1st round pick in the draft is an 11th round player.

The way I see this is that I don\'t plan to keep Naslund. So certainly I would be adding to my keeper total by adding Frolov. Zetts has better stats, but if you look at my team, I am woeful at RW (though Kovalev has been a very nice WW pickup) so Hossa will solidify this position.

I think Zubov being included is over the top. My thought was to essentially propose this trade back to him removing Zubov and switching the 3rd round pick to a 4th round pick (or a 3rd round in the prospect draft as I have extras of these and my farm is full).

How do you see this trade. Win, Loss, or Draw?
    Dyn H2H (14 tm) - Start 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, Bench - 8, Farm - 20 (less than 100 GP) Categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, SOG, STP, H+B, TOI, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO

Dobber Sports Guru

not bad, the extra 3rd round pick there seems excessive. zetts>hossa, but frolov>naslund and like you said, RW positional requirement is the driving issue. also you rid yourself of potential back issues with zetterberg.

Dobber Sports Sage

In a Keeper League Id say that Zett>Hossa and Frolov>>>>>>Naslund...

all depends on what you can get out of draft picks in your league...still your getting Hossa, who is arguably the better player in the deal, and Frolov who is not that far behind Zett and Hossa and will be right beside them in the year to come.

Hope that helped a little.

Cheers.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko