Thread: Goalie Post - Free Tool - Starting Goalie Index

I...am your father.

Default Goalie Post - Free Tool - Starting Goalie Index

In case you missed it, Justin announced his latest Starting Goalie Tool.

Press release is here:
    http://thegoalieguild.com/2012/01/in...-rating-index/

If you ask "who should I start?" a lot, then this tool is for you. Justin ranks the goalies daily, in terms of his comfort level of them performing well. He assigns them a rating. If you see a high rating, and his 'hunch' as to start or sit, then you get that extra help in making the right decision. The tool itself is here:

http://thegoalieguild.com/sgri/
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Giant

ahhh, i have been waiting forever for something like this.
    you guys are awsome.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

Dobber Sports Guru

nice ... this will be a very useful tool and one that I suspect will garner a lot of traffic.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Awesome. One of the tools I can see myself using the most.

The King of Diatribes

Hey guys, I am really excited for this tool. I've been working on it since the summer ended and I really got a grasp on GoaliePost. I am very appreciative of Jason Banks' help on the statistical side of things, as obviously my knowledge and insight is more on the situational and evaluational side of things. But together I think it makes a powerful tool.

The great part is that it has a ton of room for growth. I have a lot of ideas and ways to include other tools that can be attached to the SGRI to help make your decisions easier.

I am very confident in the accuracy rate, but please know that this is not a tool to strictly determine "winners" and "losers" ... it's all about "strength of start" and that is what makes the rating value (1-10), plus my hunch (intuition), plus the daily notes, something that I feel will be very valuable for poolies. If anything, it's just another resource and a way to easily see exactly what I'm thinking for every starting goalie, every day of the season!

Dobber Sports Ace

i cannot wait to add this to my arsenal. i think this is probably the most important question in alot of fantasy leagues.....it will so nice to have this tool to help point us in the right direction especially those nights where my statistical side says to go one way but my gut says the other. this toll will be the deciding factor everytime.

thanks again!
    10 team, H2H Points, Limited Keeper (1C,2W,2D,1G,1 non G)

18 man roster plus 2 IR spots [20 total]
    start 2C, 4W, 4D, 2G; daily lineup changes

Stats: G,A,PPG,ENG,SHG,GWG,OTG,ShootOut Goals/Attemtps,Hat Tricks,+/-,FOW,PIMs,Majors,Misconducts,Hits,Blocked Shots
    Goalies Stats: W,Saves,Goals Against,SO

C: Tavares, Koivu, Backstrom, Johansen
    W: Lucic, Ladd, Eriksson, Komarov, Forsberg, Jenner
    D: Hedman, Ekblad, Niskanen, Yandle, Campbell
    G: Holtby, Schneider, Hammond
    IR: Anderson, Faulk