Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Congrats to Shoeless and post # 4,000

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Congrats to Shoeless and post # 4,000

Ian - would be delighted to hear from you

[email protected]

I would be surprised if you don\'t have it in your address book - you did a piece on my team last year for TMR. I was the drunk who drafted from the bottom 15 teams only.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

congrats buddy! I have a long way to go to reach that.

In other news, only two exams left this week!
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Chicleteur wrote:
    smoothfun wrote:
    congrats to the one and only true fantasy hockey guru , shoeless.how did you get from 3000 to 4000 so fast?!,lol.note for dobber , maybe you could offer shoeless an oportunity to write a daily article , if he\'s interested.
    I would love to read articles from Shoeless!
    I have several ready to go:

1. Why posting on Dobberhockey is better than cleaning patio windows.
    2. Why stinky garbage in your kitchen is a sign you are spending too much time on Dobberhockey.
    3. Sacrificing a great sex life to serve Dobberhockey: one man\'s true story.
    4. When you don\'t have time to drink with the boys because you have to get home to your computer and Dobberhockey - things have gone too far.
    5. Reality is a crutch for those who can\'t do Dobberhockey.

So last Monday I went to the big city to shop for a bike - I have a real hard-on for a Honda 1100 Shadow with K&N carbs and Cobra drag pipes and I heard about one in a Honda shop in Seoul, so off I went. I got to the shop and because I am a foreigner, the owner had to serve me because he was the only one who spoke English. As he was showing me the bike, he asked where I was from. \"Canada huh? I have a house on Younge Street in Toronto,\" he said - \"my son is attending UofT and my daughter is at Ryerson. How about those Leaf\'s huh? They are bad this year.\"

We truly live in a global village.

Dobber Sports Genius

buddy i\'d love nothing more than to read any articles by you on the list you mentioned!it is a small world , over 20 yrs ago durring my brief stint in the canadian forces i had the opportunity to travel up north to the small community of fort simpson(n.w.t). we were there to set up a tent city for the media , they would be covering the poes\' belated but promised visit to the inuit people.at the time i was the driver for our sgt.major and he and i had to meet with the local r.c.m.p. to go over various aspects of our \"mission\".durring the introductions the officer in charge mentioned he was originally from nova scotia , my boss piped up and said realy \"nod\"(his nickname for me )here is from nova scotia as well as myself.the boss was from sprinhill and i\'m from lunenburg.(that\'s why he choose me to be his driver)the officer pipes up lunenburg , well i\'m from riverport(just a few miles outside lunenburg).so i asked who\'s your brother , he says the name and i can\'t believe it! his brother and my dad worked together in the national seaproducts plant in my home town , go figure!anyways thought you\'d find that interesting , hope you got the bike , too cool , i\'m envious!better watch wild hogs to get that biker image thing down,lol.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Genius

should read poe, one finger typing , dam!
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

Dobber Sports Genius

shit !pope!

Dobber Sports Genius

god will surely strike me down for this,lol....

Dobber Sports Wizard

I think the next title comes from Carl Spackler in Caddyshack:

Fantasy Dalai Lama himself, big poster the Lama. He gets up and types a 3,000 word post. He was gonna stiff me so I said hey Lama how about a little something for the effort. He said there will be no money but on your death bed you will receive total fantasy hockey conciousness. So I have that going for me.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11