Thread: Too many RWs and D help

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Too many RWs and D help

My team has a ton of RWs (Alfredsson, Selanne, Bertuzzi, St Louis) and weak on LWs (Cammalleri, Heatley). What do you guys think about dropping Bertuzzi for Ryan Smyth? Will Bertuzzi out produce Selanne? Will Smyth produce decently when he returns?

Also, from these four defensemen who will produce the best offensively and specifically on the powerplay for the rest of the season? Sami Salo, Dustin Byfuglien, Rob Blake or Braydon Coburn. Please take their injuries into account.

I have a limited # of moves in my league and I am almost at the limit.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Too many RWs and D help

Provided Coburn isn\'t out more than a couple of weeks I would probably take him. His numbers are decent this year. Good +/- and pim\'s too.

Salo has been on a tear the last few games, but who knows when he goes down again to injury.

Dropping Bert for Smyth isn\'t too bad an idea. Was thinking of picking Smyth up myself. Just be ready to wait a few games for Smyth to get back into playing shape.

Selanne plays on the same line as Bert. He\'s played 4 games now and gotten two assists. Usually players coming back have an offensive spurt, then a let down, then come back into form as they get used to playing again.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...