Thread: Hedman vs. Zidlicky

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Hedman vs. Zidlicky

Both seem to be putting up big minutes and neither are likely to be keepers. Just considering this year and potential trade value.
    11 teams, start 12 F, 6 D, 2 G, roto, no playoffs, keepers (protect 5F, 3D, 1G, and 1 rookie) G/A/SOG/HIT/DefG/DefA/DefSOG/DefHIT/Sv/W/GAA
    F: Pastrnak, Aho, Guentzel, Debrincat, Barzal, Ehlers, Hughes, Meier, Wilson, Lafreniere, Suzuki, Backstrom, KJohnson, Perfetti
    D: Hamilton, Dahlin, DeAngelo, Bouchard, Hronek, Girard
    G: Jarry, Vejmalka, Samsonov, Luukkonen

Dobber Sports Prodigy

i have both of these guys on my team, and its really disappointing but i have to imagine that if you are in a deep keeper league then hedman holds the higher value, if its a shallow keeper or a redraft league then i'd say they are both useless.

i suppose one might say that in a shallow or redraft league that zidlicky is more suited to perform down the road this season but that decision is based on the fact that he's had good past seasons and hedman being a 3rd year player has no such experience to draw upon.

regardless though, my personal opinion is that neither player for this year will give you any significant fantasy worth through play or trade, their lack of production is killing them.