Thread: Pssst, Wanna Tip on a Hot LW?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Pssst, Wanna Tip on a Hot LW?

Pittsburgh\'s Ryan Malone is one of the hottest LW in the NHL right now. Two more points in tonight\'s game, giving him 13 points in his last 9 games. He\'s also got a 5 game point streak on the go.

His linemates are Malkin and Sykora and he\'s getting about 20 minutes of ice time a game of late. His overall numbers on the season aren\'t too bad either:

51-17-14-31 +9 81 pen mins

He\'s worth a pick up if he\'s available in your league.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Padawan

Would a return ro form by one Richard Zednik in Florida playing alongside Jokinen and Stumpel also qualify has a hot LW. even though it\'s only been 4 games.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I agree. Nine points in four games is pretty damn hot! I know Zed has a history of hot second halfs. He is worthy as well.

I think I got a little excited about Malone\'s 81 penalty minutes. All the roto leagues I\'m in count penalty minutes, so he has extra value. Plus-9 is nice as well.

Always on the lookout for the streaking players not named Tlusty!:lol:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Veteran

Spoke to soon about Zeddy
    Follow me for some fantasy hockey, Jays tweets @thelandshock