Thread: Enstrom vs. Kulikov and Shattenkirk

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Enstrom vs. Kulikov and Shattenkirk

I have Enstrom on IR and am currently rolling Kulikov and Shattenkirk. My team is in my signature and, as you may gather, I won't be keeping any of these three players.

So the question becomes who is going to put up better numbers from here on out, Shattenkirk or Kulikov?

I feel like Shattenkirk is likely to be the more consistent of the two, but also seems to be playing in a defensive system with a horrible power play in front of him. Kulikov could win out here, but only if Florida continues its unreasonably good start.

The other alternative I have is to drop both and hit the FA market, although its pretty thin and I'd likely be going after a goon like Carkner.

Any insight?

Roto Keep 4 (sacrifice draft pick from previous year to keep a player, draft round listed in parentheses, * = kept from previous year, 2 keepers last year), G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG; W, GAA, SV%, SO.

C: E. Staal (3), Nugent-Hopkins (14), Pavelski (C/RW, 5)

LW: Parise (2), Hall (9)*, Hartnell (7), E. Kane (14)

RW: Pavelski (C/RW, 5), Parenteau (17), Purcell (17), Wheeler (17)

D: Chara (5), Boyle (7)

G: Price (10)*, Rask (8), Schneider (13), Miller (1), Luongo (1)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Enstrom is a number one dman, the other two are not (I can see Kulikov getting there though but doubt he'll be as good defensively as Enstrom). This means Enstrom is gonna get good TOI regardless. Also, Kulikov has now had an injury in each of his seasons I think and so far minor but those can add up later on and cause knee problems or whatever.