Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OEL go F*** youself

Dobber Sports Sage

Default OEL go F*** youself

I sat your ass tonight because you haven't done sh** the last 10 games. As in 0 points. First time I have sat you all year and you have 1G 1A still in the third. I'm losing by half a point if I start you I win. Go To Hell you donkey... Your on the trade block tomorrow.

Sorry, done my rant!
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I feel you...what a piece of work.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Haha. I love it. I am considering picking up OEL. Just really have no space right now.
    12 Team Keeper League
    Keep Any 4
    Skater Stats : G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, ATOI, SOG, HIT
    Goalie Stats: W, GAA, SV%
    F: Seguin, Giroux, E Kane, Sharp, Kreider, Hornqvist, Nyquist, Abdelkader, Wingels, Fisher, A Lee, Barkov, J Staal, T Pearson
    D: OEL, Carlson, Klingberg, Myers, Schultz, MDZ
    G: Bobrovsky, C Anderson, J Howard

Dobber Sports Ace

Patience is a virtue...
    Champion: 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016
    12 Team Keeper League - 12F, 6D, 3G, 3 Bench (Keep 6, in Bold)
    $250 Cap (0-9 +3; 10-19 +4; >20 +5 each season)
    WW = $10

G, A, +/-, PPG, PPA, GWG, SHG, W, GAA, SV%, SO - Points Based League

F: Guentzel (15), Point (11), Barzal (18), WNylander (15), Trochek (1), Eberle (1), Domi (4), Toffoli (1), TBertuzzi (1), Buchnevich (1), Tuch (1), Puljujarvi (1)

D: Theodore (17), Heiskanen (15), Pulock (7), Sanheim (1), Faulk (1), Morrissey (1)

G: Markstrom (7), Saros (15), Binnington (39), Jarry (40)

B: DeSmith (1), Lindblom (1)

IR or Out: Ghost (1), OEL (9), Teravainen (28), PMyers (1)

Dobber Sports Legend

OEL is an absolute gem in any league where you can show a little patience.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Sage

You guys do know I was joking right.

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    You guys do know I was joking right.
    I would have hoped so lol
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Star

I sat for Larson this week For Voynov cause he was supposed to run PP, Voy got scratched tonight.

Dobber Sports Stud

Exact same issue. I have never dressed him on a game he has done anything.... Looking forward to him being a regular start though!
    Two Stroke Hockey League - Points only, full keeper
    Capwise Full Keeper H2H Roto Leagues: East Coast Fantasy League,
    Icey Cups Fantasy Hockey League - H2H Points, Full Keeper

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Ballsakic View Post
    I sat for Larson this week For Voynov cause he was supposed to run PP, Voy got scratched tonight.
    That's who I sat him for tonight as well (Voynov) didn't even realize he wasn't playing till half way through the second.

grammar Nazi
    Noun

Dobber Sports All-Star

Thumbs up

Yep, calling 20 year old kids f*cking donkeys for not producing for your fantasy team....great stuff.
    10 Team Yahoo H2H - Keep 5 - G,A,+/-,PPP,PIMS,HITS SOG,GWG/W,GAA,SV%,SO
    C: Tavares, Pavelski, Fabbri, Matthews, Rakell,
    LW: Landeskog, Sedin, Perron
    RW: Kucherov, Oshie, Radulov, Backes
    D: Subban, Petry, Gostisbehere, Green, Yandle, Werenski
    G: Price, Talbot

Canadian Dad Blog - http://canadiandad.com

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Killer67 View Post
    Yep, calling 20 year old kids f*cking donkeys for not producing for your fantasy team....great stuff.
    LOL i was waiting for you to find this. It was a joke obviously. OEL is one of my favorite defensive prospects in the league, but well played none the less. Even though I stated in the other thread that it is one thing to be upset with a player playing like crap it is another thing to be upset with something that is the norm.

grammar Nazi
    Noun

Dobber Sports Ninja

BBB you're a piece of work man...

How do you go from telling frustrated lundqvist owners they have no right to vent on a FANTASY HOCKEY forum in the Biron thread to then creating your own thread titled "OEL Go **** Yourself" where you call out a 20 year old kid for going on a completely "normal" slump?

Why don't YOU go **** yourself.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    BBB you're a piece of work man...

How do you go from telling frustrated lundqvist owners they have no right to vent on a FANTASY HOCKEY forum in the Biron thread to then creating your own thread titled "OEL Go **** Yourself" where you call out a 20 year old kid for going on a completely "normal" slump?

Why don't YOU go **** yourself.
    Are you being serious? I simply enlightened you and him why it is Lundy is not playing 80 games a year. I did not state anywhere that he can't vent and I must certainly didn't tell anyone to go blah, blah, blah. I also did not call him any names, or anything of the sort. I SIMPLY stated on an open thread (meant for discussion) that Tortz is doing the right thing. Are you HIGH or something. What are you like 4.... Tact in the way you speak to people would go a long way my friend. If you do not see the difference in the 2 situations I really feel sorry for you and If you don't understand that this thread was meant as a joke I feel even more sorry for you.

As you see 2 people on this thread disagreed with my (JOKE) assessment of of OEL and I did not tell them to go to hell or anything of the sort. You can not be being serious here. Are you insane.
    Last edited by bigbabybuda; December 19, 2011 at 12:10 AM.

grammar Nazi
    Noun

Dobber Sports Sage

Further more here is my original quote on the thread you speak of "I know it hurts boys but it's just smart coaching right now to keep the King fresh for the stretch..."

How is that insulting, rude or anything. I really believe you must be drunk or something....
    Last edited by bigbabybuda; December 18, 2011 at 5:13 AM.

grammar Nazi
    Noun