Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Nashville Predators

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Nashville Predators

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    I wonder if other teams will follow this course. Give their young guys some meaningful games being as the tourney is not going to fall in the middle of the season?
    I would be surprised if they didn't. Likely going to be a dominant tourney from the North American teams as a result.
    Capped writer for DobberHockey. Find the latest articles here: https://dobberhockey.com/category/hockey-home/capped/
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Initiate

If someone offered you Primeau (MTL) and a 1st round pick (around 10th overall) for Askarov, would you do it? I think I'd rather keep Askarov. Do we know when he might be in the system over here ?

Non-cap keeper, with mandatory prospect spots, so either one would be a prospect for a while but looking to develop a goalie asap.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Yes I would do that. Both Primeau and Askarov have some time before they will sniff the starter job. That 10th overall is pretty good. I honestly don't know where Askarov fits in the Preds org and would not be surprised to see him traded a year or two from now. BPA not need on that draft pick. Primeau also has a larger body of work at the pro level and we know he's still tracking to be a quality NHL goalie. Askarov only has 3 games in the KHL so far. I think I'd take this trade.
    12 team Yahoo keeper (keep 3)
    6 F, 4 D - 82 max; roster 2 G max - 123 games max
    G,A,PPP,SHP,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,GAA,Saves

F: Matthews, Barkov, Byron, JT Miller, R Smith, Armia
    D: Makar, Barrie, Weber, Hughes
    G: Price, Francouz

B: Olofsson, B Tkachuk
    IR: Klefbom, Shesterkin