Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Larsson.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Yea.. I will probably drop Nikitin as soon as Visnovsky is back. As for Zidlicky, once he comes back I may hold on to him on IR until he proves hes worthy of dropping someone else for him. If he plays strongly then ill consider dropping Larsson in favor of Zid. We shall see.. Any more opinions?
    12GM, H2H, Keep 4F, 3D, 1G
    Forwards/Dmen: G A P +/- PIM PPG PPA PPP SHP GWG
    Goalies: W GAA SV SV% SHO

Dobber Sports Sage

Regardless of what position your in this year I couldn't myself justify dropping Larsson over any of your guys on the blueline except for maybe Visnovsky. Even him I would rather own Larsson and go through his rookie slumps. His up side is just so much superior to the rest of them. He will be one of the best defense man in a few years and a 10 point difference this year does not out weigh a 20 point difference for the next 10 years imo.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    Regardless of what position your in this year I couldn't myself justify dropping Larsson over any of your guys on the blueline except for maybe Visnovsky. Even him I would rather own Larsson and go through his rookie slumps. His up side is just so much superior to the rest of them. He will be one of the best defense man in a few years and a 10 point difference this year does not out weigh a 20 point difference for the next 10 years imo.
    Even if you were 95% certain youd be able to draft him with a late round pick next year?

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by PR Parrots View Post
    Even if you were 95% certain youd be able to draft him with a late round pick next year?
    Well if your 95% certain that's OK, but I know for a fact in any pool I'm in if he was dropped a team who was not in contention this year would scoop him up right away, but you know the GM's in your pool better then I....
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Well. Ill see how Zidlicky plays. Perhaps I can keep Larsson around. My season isnt going so hot anyways, might as well keep a guy like Larsson around to improve my future. May have to drop a guy like Horcoff or Ladd to make space for Zidlicky if I end up keeping Larsson around.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Nikitin has been dropped for goalie Brent Johnson before Visnovsky and Zidlicky get out of IR status (they both played yesterday) so that I can get an additional goalie start. Johnson is expected against a Michalekless Ottawa Friday. Ill be dropping Ladd to activate Visnovsky for Friday as well. And then drop Johnson to activate Zidlicky for Saturday. Keeping Larsson around for the time being.. Thanks for the help guys. Lets hope it pays off.

Dobber Sports Legend

After tonight's 2 point performance, Larsson has tied J.Johnson with 12 points and is only 1 shy of Subban and Fowler. Scoring at a 32 point pace as an 18 year old rook isn't too shabby - especially considering he didn't put up ANY points in the first 3 weeks of the season.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    especially considering he didn't put up ANY points in the first 3 weeks of the season.
    Yeah, this is very encouraging. It's only a matter of time before he's QBing the PP1 again, this time adding some shooting to his skill set!
    CBS 15 Team Dynasty League (keep 4)
    G(3), A(2), PPP(1), SHP(2), DG(+2), DA(+0.5)
    W(5), S(.1), GA(-1), SO(5), OTL/SOL(2.5)

Dress weekly: 6 FW, 3 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Stamkos, Kucherov, Arvidsson, Hischier, Atkinson, Keller, Bjork, Stepan, E. Lindholm

Defense: Karlsson, Klefbom, Ekblad, Dumba, Montour
    Goal: Talbot, Elliott

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Yep. Great to see him put up some points here and there. As long as he gets me 1-2 pts a week I wont mind keeping him around at all.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

another assist tonight! Great stuff

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by PR Parrots View Post
    another assist tonight! Great stuff
    It was a beauty - stretch pass right on the tape to Clarkson who buried it.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka