Thread: Radulov, Franson and Carter

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Radulov, Franson and Carter

So with this latest big trade by Philly, trying to quickly become a more competitive team, how does this effect some of the top prospects for each team: Radulov, Franson and Jeff Carter.

In Nashville does the departing players provide the required ice time for Radulov to really produce like we all know he can? Does this accelerate his ascention to greatness? Does the departure of Timmonen provide the apportunity for Franson to step in this year and play a key role with Weber on the power play. How well can these two guys do this year?

In Philly how does this help their young center Jeff Carter? Being on a more competitive team, surrounded with better player can only help in my book. Centering line 2 between maybe Hartnell and Upshall sound pretty good or could he even be on the first line? But will this be enough to help have a breakout year? How much can be expected?

Although I don\'t really care about either of these two teams, I am excited about this trade as I think it is very positive of all three of these prospect which I own.
    11 Team Keeper League
    Scoring: G (3); A (2); +/- (1); Hits (0.1); PPP (1); SOG (0.2); W (4); GA (-1); SV (0.2); SHO (4)
    Forwards: Ovechkin, Parise, Nichushkin, Domi, Eriksson, Toffoli, Boedker, Kuznetsov, Huberdeau, Duclair, Teravainen, Spooner, Silfverberg, Grigorenko and Wilson
    Defense: Pietrangelo, Suter, Carlson, Voynov, Edler, Letang, Pouliot, Beaulieu, Gormley and Sekera
    Goalies: Rask, Allen, Gibson, Greiss, Raanta and Kuemper
    Farm Team: Mantha, Rattie, Bennett, Goldobin, Shinkaruk, Nurse, Theodore, Matheson and Jarry
    2015 Draft Picks: 2nd, 3rd and 9th overall picks
    Active Roster of 12F, 6D and 2G (moves daily)

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re:Radulov, Franson and Carter

Radulov will get more ice time and will continue to improve.

Franson might have a tough time making the Predators lineup this year. They have a ton of depth in their defence and have signed a couple of other Finnish defencemen as well.

Carter will only get better with the improvement in the supporting cast as well as with experience.

Dobber Sports Stud

Honestly this trade doesn\'t change much on the Nashville end of the equation, Hartnell and Timonen were presumed to be on their respective ways out already. Most of the predictions from previous threads probably took this into account. Huge move for Nashville though, essentially getting something for nothing with this deal.
    T.G.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

yeah essentially they gut a little payroll,...make room for prospects to challenge for a spot on the team , they\'re already deep on d anyways..
    and they get philly\'s picks...

not bad at all for both teams...

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I would have to think this gives Hamhuis a little more icetime and a bigger role from the back-end.
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I agree Hamheuis will be more prominent now on PP I think---dont forget about young Suter

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I agree Hamheuis will be more prominent now on PP I think---dont forget about young Suter