Thread: Richards/Gagner/Souray/Murphy for H Sedin/Zubov

blindedbyfear

Default Richards/Gagner/Souray/Murphy for H Sedin/Zubov

12 Team H2H.

Skater cats are G,A,PPP,PIM,+/-,SOG,FOW

I am thinking of offering Brad Richards, Sam Gagner, Souray, and Cory Murphy for Henrik Sedin and Zubov

I need to clear a D from my roster and I think that Souray and Murphy are both too good to drop.

Zubov is genuinely super-valuable but I think with him on IR he might be available. The only other really useful D the other owner has is Visnovsky.

The other guy needs goals, so I\'m thinking he may be willing to swallow the drop in +/- in exchange for Richards\' goals over Henrik\'s.

Gagner is a throw-in from my side as I also need to clear space for when Toews comes back, and then Foppa. Gagner would be good depth for the other owner.

My real questions are this:

-Is this a ******ed spare parts for good players deal, or am I decent with the value?

-Is Zubov going to be back in 2-3 weeks to help me as I go into the playoffs?

-For this year only, I\'m keeping Todd White over Gagner. Gagner\'s +/- is horrible and White gets more FOW. I would maybe keep Gagner if you think he\'s going to be like PPG rest of the season but then this deal probably doesn\'t get done.

Thanks

blindedbyfear

Well, I proposed it. We\'ll see what happens.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

1. No it isn\'t undervalue - frankly I would rather have Richards right now than Sedin with the recent line changes in Tampa - Gagner has gone top line in Edmonton and that should stay that way as he is meshing very well. Murphy is coming around so he isn\'t a huge downgrade from Zubov. Souray is the throw away as far as I am concerned.

2. Hard to say on Zube\'s return - he isn\'t a spring chicken and maybe this thing gets dragged out - but best info right now is that he will be back in a couple of weeks.

blindedbyfear

Thing is, Richards is playing W on that line now is he not?

If that keeps up his FOW go way down, which I can\'t afford.

While Gagner might get me a few, Sedin is guaranteed for those.

That\'s my thinking.