Thread: Sunrise

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Sunrise

In his book, \"Man\'s Search for Meaning\", Victor Frankl penned a particularly poignant description about an event at Auschwitz involving a beautiful sunset.

This morning (remember I am half a world away from you guys) as my fantasy hockey team sucketh to the nth degree, I am watching an incredible sunrise over a mountain just to the east of where I live. Words like majestic and glorious come to mind. So for a few moments, I have been able to forget how frigging pissed I am at Jagr, Briere, Gagne, Hossa and Kaberle.

Just thought I would share.

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Sunrise

Shoeless wrote:
    In his book, \"Man\'s Search for Meaning\", Victor Frankl penned a particularly poignant description about an event at Auschwitz involving a beautiful sunset.

This morning (remember I am half a world away from you guys) as my fantasy hockey team sucketh to the nth degree, I am watching an incredible sunrise over a mountain just to the east of where I live. Words like majestic and glorious come to mind. So for a few moments, I have been able to forget how frigging pissed I am at Jagr, Briere, Gagne, Hossa and Kaberle.

You poet this morning!! I\'ve never been that far on your side of the earth but with all the mountains around that should be really sweet!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Sunrise

Shoeless wrote:

you forgot cheechoo !!!
    Keeper 9 team, g/a =1pts 20 keeper on 23
    Foward:Alex Ovechkin, Anze Kopitar, Colby Armstrong, Jonathan Toews, Nicklas Backstrom, Jakub Voracek, Nikita Filatov , Jason Arnott, Alexander Radulov , Claude Giroux, Derrick Brassard, Kyle Turris, Mikeal Frolik, Steve Sullivan, JVR, Patrick Osullivan,John Tavares, Matt Duchenes,Pat Berglund
    Defense:Ryan Whitney, Mike Green, Jack Johson,
    , Drew Doughty
    Goalie:Carey Price

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Sunrise

LOL - no Soyeux I just picked him up so he was excused from my morning rage until after this game today.

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Sunrise

i envy your view shoeless but i have to tell you nova scotia is gods\' country , they even say that the holy grail is burried only a few kilometers from where i live. oak island for those of you who do\'nt know. i was luckyenough to see the rockies and far enough north to view the true northern lights , but there\'s nothing like the smell of the salt water from the ocean and the scenic coast of our beatifull province , canada as a whole is the best , no disrespect shoeless.hey heatley\'s back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Sunrise

Smoothfun - that is just plain hooey - I know for a fact that Monty Python has never been to Nova Scotia.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Sunrise

Shoeless wrote:
    Smoothfun - that is just plain hooey - I know for a fact that Monty Python has never been to Nova Scotia.
    Now that\'s funny!:laugh:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket