Thread: Visnovsky for Evander Kane

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Visnovsky for Evander Kane

Visnovsky for E Kane+2nd round pick

for the pick-i shud finish 6th out of 11 so a mid pick

visno cant be that bad for much longer. last season was stellar, but thats about it. he hasnt played a full season 3 seasons before that. kane is so young and has so much room to improve, but on a jets team and he hasnt made strides like i hoped (high expectations perhaps).

am i blinded by the fact that i think visno will reperform the magic he did?
    Dynasty 12-Keeper League 27-player roster.. Most points at end of season. Must drop 5 at end and then draft 5.

Rosters: 17 Fwd, 7 D, 3 G
    Player: G A +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG PPA SHA
    Goalie: W OTL SOL SO

FWD: Datsyuk, Parise, Kessel, Kesler, Stepan, Saad, Lehtera, Spezza, Dubinsky, Franzen, Dupuis, Parenteau, Moulson, Chiasson, Soderberg, Eriksson, Hoffman, Kuznetsov

D: Karlsson, Giordano, Yandle, Edler, Josi, Schultz

G: Lehtonen, Anderson, Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Expert

I personally would to that deal. E.Kane is on the rise and this might be the last season you can get your hands on him without paying upper premium prices.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I'm not so sure. There alot more players like Kane available than there are players like Visno. Not too many Dmen that can post 50+ consitently. Visno runs the PP in Anahiem as well which gives him a ton of value if your counting PPP. Plus Visno is coming off a 68 point season, he should have more trade value then Kane and a mid round second even if he is hurt.
    2nd Year Keeper H2H Points- 10 Team
    G,A,PPP,SHP,HAT,SOG,BLK,HIT,+/-,W,L,GA,SV,SO

F-Crosby, Semin, Marleau, Perry, Roy, Giroux, Williams, Gange, Flieschman, Jokinen, Parenteau, Erkisson
    D-Letang, Visnovsky, Edler, Kronwall
    G-Lundqvist, Crawford, Backstrom, Emery

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

sorry i shudve mentioned i own kane right now
    Dynasty 12-Keeper League 27-player roster.. Most points at end of season. Must drop 5 at end and then draft 5.

Rosters: 17 Fwd, 7 D, 3 G
    Player: G A +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG PPA SHA
    Goalie: W OTL SOL SO

FWD: Datsyuk, Parise, Kessel, Kesler, Stepan, Saad, Lehtera, Spezza, Dubinsky, Franzen, Dupuis, Parenteau, Moulson, Chiasson, Soderberg, Eriksson, Hoffman, Kuznetsov

D: Karlsson, Giordano, Yandle, Edler, Josi, Schultz

G: Lehtonen, Anderson, Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    I personally would to that deal. E.Kane is on the rise and this might be the last season you can get your hands on him without paying upper premium prices.
    Yea exactly, just like with pumping Benn, Neal, and Pacioretty last year to where that window for buying below actual value is basically almost shut at this point.

But you still have E.Kane, Landeskog, Stewart, Fowler, and JVR that are not priced near their actual value

and then Berglund, Ennis, Stepan, C.Smith, Niederreiter, and maybe Read as well who are a bit less secure and/or further away from busting out in a big way, but particularly those first two groups of forwards will all be future gold with absolute security and the last group highly likely as well so start buying up those assets when legitimate opportunity presents itself. Moving on E.Kane now is a good course of action and Visnovsky as soon as back in the lineup once Ducks start rolling will score at 60+ pace realistically, but E.Kane will be a monster in all settings, particularly a multi-cat. Make the pull.