Thread: My ej and Havlat for Myers Stewart

Dobber Sports Pro

Default My ej and Havlat for Myers Stewart

I have wanted Stewart all season and after a slow start
    I figure now a good time to try! Is this a fair offer from my team?
    Year 18 keeper pool. 10 GM roto pool. Keep 2 Centers, 3 Wings,3 Defence,1 Goalie,1 extra. and Prospects up to 5 years after drafted if not activated.
    G, A ,PPG, PPA, Shots, Hits, Blocks, SHP,W, GAA, Sv%, SO ( goals and assist are worth 1.5 points) (shp worth .5)

Centers: S Aho, J.T Miller

Wings: M.Tkachuk, A.Svechnikov, Fiala, Giroux

Defence: Josi,Makar,Chychrun

Goalie: Georgiev

(IR)

Farm: Byfield, Byram, Mercer, Lundkvist Frost, Boldy, Comtois, Fabbro, Nemec , Barlow, Carlsson, Dvorsky,

2015 & 2016 BPKL CHAMPS!

Dobber Sports Giant

I think this offer could be characterized as "too" fair for the other team... I wouldn't be targeting Myers in this trade, as it appears he won't be developing into the next Chara anytime soon. He fits the bill of a more defensive shut-down type guy, especially with the addition of Ehrhoff in BUF and the potential emergence of others like Gragnani. If you want to include a Defender in your acquisition, I would shoot for someone who had more offensive potential, and a more "guaranteed" future of production.

Who are some other Defenseman on the other manager's roster??

As for the Havlat for Stewart swap, this is precisely the kind of switch you should be looking to make. Selling on Havlat's current situation in SJ, pumping the tires of his potential season a bit, hoping that the other manager is down on Stewart, a guy who has the potential to be a multi-cat stud of the future on this STL team - hopefully Hitchcock got the memo...

Basically, I like the fact you are trying to buy low on Stewart, but I think you could do a lot better than shipping E. Johnson for Tyler Myers.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Sage

I think mounD gave you excellent advice. The deal you were offering from your stand point was far to much imo. Now I'm not the hugest Stewart fan in the world and think he is vastly over rated on these forms, but that is just my opinion. Which is probably wrong as it is in the minority, but I think considering there starts Havlat for Stewart should be enough to get it done. If I was the Stewart owner I would happily take it...
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.