Thread: Halak sent down to Hamilton!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Halak sent down to Hamilton!

Just giving you fellow Price owners the heads up, Halak was sent down and Price is expected back up with the big team.
    h2h 12 team keeper(4 players to keep)
    stats(g,a,pims,+/-, gwg, shp, ppp; w, gaa, sv%, so)
    c- Jokinen, Briere(ir), Ribeiro, Kopitar,
    lw- Tanguay(ir),Lucic,S. Kozlov, Michalek, Malone
    rw- Kane, Kessel, D. Brown, Clarkson
    d- Phaneuf, Chara, Weber, Keith
    util spot
    2 ir spots
    g-Price,Vokoun,Khabibulin

Dobber Sports Prodigy

WAHOOOOOOOOO .:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ..had me freaking worried....wonder if there is a trade in the works and they are getting Halak some games in so Price/Halak can platoon the rest of the season.
    G(3), A(2), +/-(1), PPP(1), SHP(2), GWG(1), W(7), L(0), SHO(4)
    8 Team League - 8 keeper (C,W,F,F,D,D,G,Rookie)
    C: Marleau, Lecavalier, Roy
    W: Perry, Kane, Kovalchuk, Brown, Hossa, Cole, Hudler, Fleishchmann, Pacioretty
    R: Henrique,
    D: Mike Green, Letang, Subban, White, Del Zotto, E. Johnson
    G: Price, Bryzgalov, Raask, Clemmenson
    IR: Letang,

Dobber Sports Genius

as a price owner in the dobber pro league this is welcome news , lets see what happens now , maybe all three are safe?
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Pro

I would demand a trade if I was Halak, especially after being called up and not given one start. He can walk at the end of the year as can Huet....One of them will be gone by deadline, book it.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Yeah, the Habs are definitely treating their goaltenders shabbily. Halak was rock-solid last year when Aebischer was having seizures in front of the net. I think he deserved at least sunday\'s game...

And meanwhile, Danis is wasting away in Hamilton. Poor guy: he\'s now the 4th goaltender in this team, but is the one that\'s been with the Habs the longest.
    Keeper, points-only 15 keepers a year
    Forwards
    Forsberg, J. Hughes, Kyrou, Beniers, Caufield, Suzuki, Lafrenière, Krejci, Keller, Marchment, Roslovic, Gallagher, N. Robertson, Sillinger, Holtz, Wright, Eklund, B. Lambert
    Defensemen
    Girard, Q. Hughes, Sandin, Dahlin, Petry, Hronek, Drysdale, Jiricek, Perunovich
    Goalies
    Saros, Quick, Allen

Dobber Sports Guru

hmm.. halak gets traded at the deadline, huet leaves in the summer, price/danis do the tango next year?

no way montreal would leave their playoff hopes in the hands of price/halak... would they?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I doubt it simply because Halak as seen next to zero action this year at the NHL level. I think he played one period, that\'s it.

Unless Huet wants a 7-year deal, I think the Habs\'ll ink him for the next 2-4 years. Then again, I think that depends very much on Price\'s development. If Price starts playing like the hockey God we saw at the junior level, maybe Gainey\'s got one the nicest chips to deal at the trade deadline...
    Forwards
    Forsberg, J. Hughes, Kyrou, Beniers, Caufield, Suzuki, Lafrenière, Krejci, Keller, Marchment, Roslovic, Gallagher, N. Robertson, Sillinger, Holtz, Wright, Eklund, B. Lambert
    Defensemen
    Goalies
    Saros, Quick, Allen

Torture

If Price starts playing like the hockey God we saw at the junior level, maybe Gainey\'s got one the nicest chips to deal at the trade deadline...
    IDK man, what team that\'s looking to make a splash in the playoffs doesn\'t have a solid starting goalie? Most of the teams that need goaltending are on the outside looking in and if they\'re smart won\'t be buyers.

Looking at the current teams in playoff positions I don\'t see anybody in the West that would pay big money for another starter...maybe Colorado...maybe.

In the east there\'s a couple...Penguins maybe (But Fleury should be back soon..) or perhaps Carolina.

Either way, I just don\'t see anybody going shopping for a goalie this trade deadline.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Looking at it more closely, gotta say you\'re bang on, it was a very long shot anyway. I think they want to get a Hackett/Theodore thing going between Huet and Price. Hope it works!
    Forwards
    Defensemen
    Goalies
    Saros, Quick, Allen