Thread: flames game last night

Dobber Sports Guru

Default flames game last night

I just have to get this off my chest...

That Flames goal that was called off last night because some Dallas chump intentionally pushed the net off was freaking outrageous. I\'m outraged. A penalty needs to be assessed, or a rule needs to be changed to allow referees to review circumstances like that and call it a goal anyway.

Yikes, shouldn\'t have got into this, now I\'m all steamed up again.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    I just have to get this off my chest...

That Flames goal that was called off last night because some Dallas chump intentionally pushed the net off was freaking outrageous. I\'m outraged. A penalty needs to be assessed, or a rule needs to be changed to allow referees to review circumstances like that and call it a goal anyway.

Yikes, shouldn\'t have got into this, now I\'m all steamed up again.
    Well I\'ll tell you, I was at the Dome last night for the game, and what I found incredible, was the fact that Dallas had 7 penalties called on them and Calgary only one???
    From where I sat, in the 10th row from the ice, there could have been easily 10 penalties for each team yet the refs decided to only call them against Dallas...so maybe that non call evened things up a little, but the Refs have to be more consistent.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

screw the refs...the thing that pisses me off is Turco\'s 15 wins where he\'s allowed only 1 goal!!!

WTF!

should have at least 3 or 4 shutouts by now, if not more....brutes!!!

Dobber Sports Stud

Totally agree. This is unbelievable!

Dobber Sports Genius

finally can be happy to be a turco owner!
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Torture

Well I\'ll tell you, I was at the Dome last night for the game, and what I found incredible, was the fact that Dallas had 7 penalties called on them and Calgary only one???
    From where I sat, in the 10th row from the ice, there could have been easily 10 penalties for each team yet the refs decided to only call them against Dallas...so maybe that non call evened things up a little, but the Refs have to be more consistent.
    Yeah, the refs were terrible. There were a lot of missed calls both ways.

The one sequence the original poster is talking about there were about three penalties that could have been called.
    Iginla (I think) was knocked down without the puck...Roughing? Interference?
    Net being knocked off...Delay of game?

I thought that the Flames played really well last night and deserved a much better fate. Lots of missed chances, lots of bouncing pucks, and lots of unlikely saves. Such is the way the game is....if they play like that every night they\'ll win 8/10 games they play.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Not to mention Hagman\'s goal sneaking through the smallest of spaces between Kipper and the post.

Put the puck on net and anything can happen as they say.

I agree Torture, they played really well and should win 8/10 games if they keep it up.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Torture

jL67s wrote:
    Not to mention Hagman\'s goal sneaking through the smallest of spaces between Kipper and the post.

Put the puck on net and anything can happen as they say.
    Haha, yeah...what a shot! At first I was like damn Kipper...that\'s a weak one....and then they showed the replay. Wow. :blink: