Thread: Antero Nittymaki - Signed

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Antero Nittymaki - Signed

2 years

he`ll get a couple more years to grow behind Biron before he tries starter again...
    Current Roster:

F: H Sedin, Plekanec, Perry, Cammalleri, Oshie, Stepan, Anisimov, Kunitz, Justin Williams, Little, Baertchi, Huberdeau, Eberle, Rattie, Hoffman, Holland, Horvat, Dano, Dal Colle, Kerdiles

D: Boumeester, Green, Carlson, Del Zotto, Myers, Alzner, M Staal, Pouliot, Gormley, Mueller

G: Varlamov, Mrazek, Niemi, Vasilevski, Ramo, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:Antero Nittymaki - Signed

wooooohooooo. He should be ready by that time hopefully.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I love this guy. Hopefully he\'ll get it together over the next couple of years - he\'s an amazing talent.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I\'ve said this before, but I think Niittymaki can be the No.1 guy sooner than some people think. Biron is an excellent goalie and will be the undisputed No.1 out of training camp. Niittymaki\'s numbers last year were horrible. I think the fact he played all of last year injured speaks volumes to his character (Griitty Niitty?).

He was amazing in \'06 Olympics when he was named the Best Goalie leading Finland to a silver medal. At 27 (3 years younger than Biron), he\'s at the right age for a breakthrough. The only thing missing is the opportunity which may not come if Biron plays well.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Unfortunatly Biron is very under-rated I\'d consider him a top 10 Goalie in the NHL just like Olaf Kolzig... his #s will not prove it but when you look at Bad Buffalo teams he\'s been on just like Horrible Washington teams Ollie has been on they at least keep the respect for them in the shooters..

And yes Nitty is a fine talent, when people ask me about goalies of the future for thier teams his name tends to pop outta my mouth.... but he missed his boat last year... he\'s got 2 years to find consistancy... Because Martin Houle is coming and he\'s a solid sound Goalie (much like Biron)

Post edited by: Jason_Banks, at: 2007/06/15 17:53
    Current Roster:

F: H Sedin, Plekanec, Perry, Cammalleri, Oshie, Stepan, Anisimov, Kunitz, Justin Williams, Little, Baertchi, Huberdeau, Eberle, Rattie, Hoffman, Holland, Horvat, Dano, Dal Colle, Kerdiles

D: Boumeester, Green, Carlson, Del Zotto, Myers, Alzner, M Staal, Pouliot, Gormley, Mueller

G: Varlamov, Mrazek, Niemi, Vasilevski, Ramo, Hellebuyck