Thread: The OHL Rundown - November 7th

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default The OHL Rundown - November 7th

The OHL Rundown - November 7th is up for viewing.

This is packed full of information (Super Series, 2012 NHL Draft, OHL Trades, awesome highlight videos, plus plenty of interesting reads on prospects).

Probably my favourite release to date.

Enjoy! Discuss.
    Last edited by Dean Youngblood; November 7, 2011 at 12:48 PM.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Niagara's Tom Kuhnhackl has been suspended 20 games for his hit on Rangers' defenseman Ryan Murphy. Kuhnhackl is eligible to return on January 6th.

My prediction was right.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Sucks for Niagara after making that monster deal and now they have to wait even longer for him. It was a dirty hit though and not sure what he was thinking on the play. OFF TOPIC: I hope my Gens make a trade for a d-man, they are set at forward with Thomas, Andreoff, Laughton, Uvira, Petaccio, Jensen, Jenner etc. I like Carlisle and Suelltrop as well as Hope and Maggio on the back end but i think they just need one stud d-man to make them even better.
    Last edited by hockeynerd; November 8, 2011 at 8:05 PM.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by hockeynerd View Post
    Sucks for Niagara after making that monster deal and now they have to wait even longer for him. It was a dirty hit though and not sure what he was thinking on the play.

OFF TOPIC: I hope my Gens make a trade for a d-man, they are set at forward with Thomas, Andreoff, Laughton, Uvira, Petaccio, Jensen, Jenner etc. I like Carlisle and Suelltrop as well as Hope and Maggio on the back end but i think they just need one stud d-man to make them even better.

I am sure you will see the Generals make a trade for a D. They desperate miss de Haan and I have heard rumours of a Ebert (Windsor) for Laughton (Oshawa) trade. Apparently Laughton isn't too happy in Oshawa so it's a possibility.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

That would be a good trade as Laughton just has not been able to be the type pf player i think the Gens were hoping he was going to be. With Depirero has just the GM no of the Gens hopefully he does something good. I like Ebert but i think it would cost more then Laughton.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Nail Yakupov

I'm going to the Sarnia Sting game in Owen Sound on Friday mainly because I want to see Nail Yakupov play. I just got thinking though the Subway Series is happening and Yakupov is on Team Russia.

November 10th- OHL vs Russia in Ottawa
    November 11th- Sarnia Sting vs Owen Sound Attack
    November 14th OHL vs Russia in Sault Ste. Marie

What are the chances Yakupov plays on Friday in Owen Sound?

Banned

He isn't playing in the Novermber 14 game so he should play tomorrow night for sure.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Yakupov should be in the lineup in Owen Sound.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Yes! I would have been so mad if I didn't get to see him play. Love watching potential 1st overall picks.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Carlos Amestoy has left the University of Maine to play in the OHL.

Guelph has traded him to Saginaw. Originally it was for an 8th round selection but had a bunch of conditions. Now that he is coming to the O, Guelph gets a 7th in 2013, 5th in 2012, a 4th in 2014

Also, Daniel Erlich has returned from a stint in Europe. The Storm still hold his rights. Gm Mike Kelly has told Erlich he is not in the teams plans this season, and he will look to trade Erlich somewhere. Meanwhile, Erlich could still practice with the team in order to stay in game shape. Article here. http://guelphstorm.com/article/erlic...-storm-s-plans