Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: radulov

Dobber Sports Ace

I'm still hoping that Yahoo decide not to add him until next season.
    12 Team H2H keeper league
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, Hits, GWG & SOG. W, GAA, SV% & SHO
    Daily changes, Start: 3C 3LW 3RW 6D 1F 2W 2G - 10 Bench

Dobber Sports Stud

Per Pavel Lysenkov's twitter:

.. I think 20th March Radulov could play for Nashville - at home vs Edmonton. Doubtful that Alex will fly to LA this weekend. #Preds

Dobber Sports Ace

OK, help me out here.

Has he decided to return and is Nashville on board with return? Or are we still speculating?
    Team 1:
    10 Team Keeper, keep 16.
    Cat: +/-, PIMs, G, A, Pts, STG (PPG+SHG), GAA, SPct, W
    Roto, No Max games, weekly lineups - 12F, 6D, 4G - 6 bench

F: Benn, Bennett, Crosby, Hughes, Keller, Kopitar, Lindolm, Perron, Schmalts, Stephenson, Tavares, Thompson
    Bench - Lafreniere, Roslovic, Schenn

D: Chabot, Dahlin, Josi, Hronek, Morrissey, Schenn
    Bench - Sandin

G: F. Copley, Gustavsson, Skinner, Sorokin
    Bench: Merzlikins, Petersen, Andersen (IR)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mater View Post
    OK, help me out here.

Has he decided to return and is Nashville on board with return? Or are we still speculating?
    dchesnokov Dmitry Chesnokov (radulov's agent via twitter)

Alexander Radulov is in Moscow for a medical. He's set to meet with #KHL officials tomorrow. #Preds
    "dARK wING dUCKS" 2011-2012 CHAMPS

10 Team Points Only Limited Keeper Pool (keep any 12)

Top 12 Forwards, 5 Defense & 2 Goalies Count
    Goals = 1, Assist = 1, Shutout = 3, Win = 2,

F: Kessel, Backstrom, Spezza, Benn, Voracek, Couture, Skinner, Wheeler, Stepan, Gaudreau, Schwartz, Ennis, Brown, Atkinson,
    D: Karlsson, Pieterangelo, Streit, Fowler, Enstrom, Gardiner, Sekera
    G: Price, Rinne, Smith

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Papps View Post
    dchesnokov Dmitry Chesnokov (radulov's agent via twitter)

Alexander Radulov is in Moscow for a medical. He's set to meet with #KHL officials tomorrow. #Preds
    **UPDATE**

Today is the day his KHL team Salavat and his agent is supposed to review his answer to the ongoing saga.. Here's my info..

According to Dmitry Chesnokov‏:

Radulov wants to leave for Nashville right now. The KHL club hasn't granted their permission (via @plysenkov and Rads agent)

He had a physical assesment on his knee and he's all good to go. passed the physical. here's the bad news..

Like the Predators, Salavat wants to withhold his rights if and when he comes back to the KHL. Only way they can do that is if he holds out till September.. Good news is he sounds like he's coming forsure just not sure yet this year or next.. He can still leave the KHL but he burns his bridge with Salavat and they lose his rights. Tough call if he ever wants to go back. Not like Nashville.. Nashville still holds his rights for 1 more year.Salavat would like to do so as well.

The saga continues.....

F: Kessel, Backstrom, Spezza, Benn, Voracek, Couture, Skinner, Wheeler, Stepan, Gaudreau, Schwartz, Ennis, Brown, Atkinson,

Dobber Sports Star

Dobber Sports Apprentice

A translated article by his Russian agent and a writer that was promised a story.. Guess there are more legal implications to worry about..Sorry for the translation.. you get the idea..

"Soviet sport" continues to follow the "Radulov case." Player Agent Yuri Nikolayev said in an interview in which the legal impasse was the best scorer of the league. Apparently, the road Radulov in "Nashville" is through the office of president of the KHL Alexander Medvedev.

"It always comes back to the regulations"

- Yuri, there is news of Radulov? You promised on Thursday to say something specific.

- While there is no shift.

- What is wrong?

- The answer is obvious - it is necessary to let Radulov "Salavat Yulaev." While the club does not give such consent.

- Although Ufa already departed from the Gagarin Cup, the formal contract is valid until Alexander on April 30.

- Not formally, but by law.

- Agents Radulov appealed to the NHL players union, in the league. All authorities have allowed Alex to go overseas, the more he wants to play in "Nashville." I understand it correctly?

- All the way. Now we are in a quiet mode, communicating with the leadership of "Salavat". The question no one is addictive. But what can you do if the contract is valid until April 30? I call on something to solve the problem. And until I find the arguments.

- So what's the deal if Radulov wants to leave, and the club is ready to let him go?

- If you think that everything is so simple, open the CHL rules. After the start of the playoffs the club has no right to dismiss a player on his own initiative. Even with compensation.

Hockey players can unilaterally write the application and terminate the contract. But then he would be subjected to sanctions, which are expressed in a large sum of money.

Third, the normal variant - a club with a player cancels the contract by mutual consent. Examples of such mass. For example, people went abroad ... And he said to his team in Russia, I do not want to go, say goodbye to a half month salary.

After all, why the contract is valid until April 30? Why do hockey players even after the play-offs involved in training? The club closes its obligations to the players by paying them a salary.

The team may terminate a contract if she does not need a player. Even save a little on this. Another thing is that in our case, "Salavat Yulaev" lose the rights to Radulov. And this is not going to do Ufa.

Alexander can go to "Nashville" in the next season, and "Salavat" keep at it right. But I have not found a mechanism that Radulov could go in the NHL right now.

"With the knee is all right"

- How is a Radulov? It was reported that he had a sore knee.

- All tolerated, you can play.

- Sasha is so easy to return to the NHL grinder when they are the most important matches?

- On the functional state of the Radulov ask. We are in touch, but nothing more. "Salavat" let all the players on vacation for ten days, until March 19. A person engaged in the affairs. Examined the foot - OK, go to the movies, relaxing ... It's his free time. But I know that Sasha always keeps himself in top form. I think he can play in the NHL.

- Head Coach "Salavat Yulaev" Safin said Venus, "Soviet Sport", which does not wait for Radulov in Ufa to March 19.

- Under the contract, Alex must come to the location of "Salavat".

- Moreover, the Russian national team convenes candidates to participate in the World Cup is no longer by 20 March and by April 1.

- All at the discretion of the club - what to do with the players who finished the season, but not a contract. Or dissolve the kids, saving money. Or training until 30 April. Or to conduct workshops for children. The main thing is that all players were in the team.

This does not apply to units of players who survived the contracts on a "70 to 30" (70% of salary in the regular season, 30% - in the playoffs - Ed.). Here they are after the departure of the Gagarin Cup can be free.

- And what if now Radulov contract to buy the "Salavat Yulaev", go to the NHL, and in the summer to sign a new contract - with the "Nashville" or, for example, with the CAS?

- This situation will lead to the status of "conflict" that is, the right to keep the same club ... just do not see out here. And then I read on the Internet thousands of reviews: Radulov now run away, come running back in the summer. You keep waiting for some of Sasha's explosive move.

But we are in the legal field CHL. And the question must be solved by a legally competent.

- You can be happy for our league. Five years ago went to Evgeni Malkin in the NHL, leaves of absence from writing "Magnitogorsk". According to the Labour Code were to let go within two weeks. And now the hockey laws are so dense that even the loophole will not find

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I loooooove automatic translators.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by sentium View Post
    I loooooove automatic translators.
    Talks have been dead for a couple days now. Not knowing sucks.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Major Update:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...135256670.html

Welcome to North America Mr Radulov.....

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default There goes his Sleeper status

Damn, I was hoping that he wouldn't play til next year so I could snag him as an early round "sleeper", but this will show his hand... unless he had trouble adjusting back to the North American game.
    11 Team 1yr. daily update Yahoo Roto League (drafted 6th)
    Roster: 2C, 2L, 2R, 4D, 1U, 2G, 10 B, 1IR (NO max games played)
    Stats: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, BS, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

C: J. Thornton, N. Backstrom, P. Stastny, D. Desharnais, Z. Konopka
    L: J. Benn (C/L), Jo. Staal (C/L), D. Perron (C/L), S. Kostitsyn, A. McDonald (C/L), B. Prust
    R: M. St.Louis, B. wheeler, J. Voracek, T. Purcell
    D: S. Weber, A. Goligoski, J. Carlson, D. Seidenberg, J. Gorges
    G: J. Quick, M. Smith, J. Hiller
    IR: --

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Morozov

Quote Originally Posted by 4horsemen View Post
    Try owning both of them.....gets me all PUNCHY even thinking about it!!!

That's nothing, I've had Morozov, Radulov, and Filitov...

Sucker for punishment.
    15 Team, 2G, 5D, 10F, pts/+-, Protect 11, 5$/yr long term contracts, 200$ Salary Cap, Bidding Draft.

F: Elias Lindholm(8$), Jake Guentzel(11$), Josh Anderson(1$), Kevin Labanc(7$), William Nylander(13$), Alex Galchenyuk(2$)
    D: Victor Hedman(39$), Ryan Pulock(1$), Thomas Chabot(4$)
    G: Jacob Markstrom(1$), MacKenzie Blackwood(1$)*

Dobber Sports Stud

Any predictions for Radulov? We all saw Dobber's prediction for the remainder of this year: 9-6-4-10.

I'm going to say he goes 9-6-6-12 for this year, and then 40 goals/85 points next season (if he stays). I think any sort of adjustment period for the rest of this season will be offset by his adrenaline boost/desire to prove his worth (remember, he's playing for a big raise as a restricted free agent this summer). Plus, he's well protected in Nashville's well-balanced lineup. By next season, he'll already be adjusted following the end of this season + playoffs, as well as a full NHL training camp.
    15 GM Keeper League w/Roto Scoring (G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, HITS | W, GAA, SV%, SHO)
    Start 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D, 2 G (23-man rosters) | Protect 10 players w/a max of 1 goalie

C - Crosby*, Malkin* (C/R), Tavares*, Giroux* (C/R)
    L - Duchene* (C/L),
    Marleau* (C/L), Galchenyuk (C/L), Ott (C/L), Lee (C/L)
    R - Kane* (C/R), St. Louis, Neil, Clutterbuck
    D - Yandle*, Carlson*, Gardiner, Gudas, Daley, Bieksa, Schenn
    G - Lundqvist*, Rinne, Kuemper

Banned

9 games, 2 goals, 2 assists, 4 points

Dobber Sports Star

Mean looking Russian