Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: radulov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

his team just last and their season is over... apparently his agent was asked about the possibility of coming back this season and he was not dismissive about it... maybe next week...
    14 team, keep 6 points only (extra point for ppp). no position req.

Malkin, Tavares, Benn, Seguin, Hudler, Little, Barkov, fisher,Backes

Keith , Kronwall, Green , letang, Edler

Quick, Crawford

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I feel the need to snag this guy up. I got Pronger wasting space. I wish I knew if he was coming! Me and half a million others!
    "dARK wING dUCKS" 2011-2012 CHAMPS

10 Team Points Only Limited Keeper Pool (keep any 12)

Top 12 Forwards, 5 Defense & 2 Goalies Count
    Goals = 1, Assist = 1, Shutout = 3, Win = 2,

F: Kessel, Backstrom, Spezza, Benn, Voracek, Couture, Skinner, Wheeler, Stepan, Gaudreau, Schwartz, Ennis, Brown, Atkinson,
    D: Karlsson, Pieterangelo, Streit, Fowler, Enstrom, Gardiner, Sekera
    G: Price, Rinne, Smith

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

his just in from a Russian Hockey paper: http://hockeypravda.ru/news/show_news.php?id=11512

Using google translate, it sounds like Radulov is heading this way within a week's time.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Translated article:

Ufa: Venus Safin left, Alexander Radulov leave According to the "HP" in the near future from the camp of Ufa "Salavat" will have to wait just two sensational news. Alexander Radulov in the next few days will go to North America, where he abandoned during the remaining months of the contract as part of "Nashville" and next season will be released to the market restricted free agents, which will allow him to sign a contract worth at least $ 5 million. At the same time, the current coach, "Salavat" Venus Safin will get another opportunity to demonstrate the role of head coach of the Bashkir club. According to the "HP" guide Ufa plans to leave the current coach at the helm of the team and for next season. Posted March 9, 2012 at 19:53 Views: 4020 All news by Tag League, VHL, MHL, League One, FM, MSK, Olympics, Other

F: Kessel, Backstrom, Spezza, Benn, Voracek, Couture, Skinner, Wheeler, Stepan, Gaudreau, Schwartz, Ennis, Brown, Atkinson,

Dobber Sports Superstar

This is going to be interesting! In our league, and in Yahoo, Radulov is a non entity. Not listed, not available. So, unless I miss my guess, if he actually crosses the pond and "signs" with the Preds he will no longer be a non entity and will be listed in Yahoo and available. Here is the thing, right now he is not owned by anybody in my pool which I believe makes him a free agent meaning the first manager that gets to him when he shows up in Yahoo has pulled off a major steal. Anyone have any idea of whether this is indeed the case? If so, what steps need to be taken to beat everyone to the punch?? Who will break the news, when will Yahoo have to add him as an available player?? This is like a crap shoot for the last Beer!
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    This is going to be interesting! In our league, and in Yahoo, Radulov is a non entity. Not listed, not available. So, unless I miss my guess, if he actually crosses the pond and "signs" with the Preds he will no longer be a non entity and will be listed in Yahoo and available. Here is the thing, right now he is not owned by anybody in my pool which I believe makes him a free agent meaning the first manager that gets to him when he shows up in Yahoo has pulled off a major steal. Anyone have any idea of whether this is indeed the case? If so, what steps need to be taken to beat everyone to the punch?? Who will break the news, when will Yahoo have to add him as an available player?? This is like a crap shoot for the last Beer!
    More proof how garbage Yahoo is right there.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    Sounds right. In my Yahoo league where I'm the Commish, any player added has to wait 2 days before becoming a free agent. In the 2 days before that happens, teams should be able to make waiver claims for him.

In my league, a GM already 'owns' him, so if and when he becomes available, I'll use my Commish tools and simply add him to that owner's roster.

Could get interesting in many leagues though.

Good Luck!
    12 -Team Yahoo, Points Pool, Keeper (Since 1995): G(1), A(1), PPG(1), SHG(1) GWG(1), W(2), SHO(3). Protect 13 each season.

C (4): Hayes, Bonino, White, Bozak
    LW (4): Aho, Huberdeau, K Connor, Gourde
    RW (4): Perry, Boeser, Tuch, Zucker
    F (1):Labanc
    D (4): Barrie, Theodore, Faulk, Shattenkirk
    G (1): Lehner

Bench: (C) Kerfoot, (RW) Silfverberg, (LW) Bertuzzi (D) Q Hughes, R Murray, D'Angelo (G) Demko, Markstrom,

Dobber Sports Prodigy

The big question, should I snag him??
    12 Team Keeper League
    Keep Any 4
    Skater Stats : G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, ATOI, SOG, HIT
    Goalie Stats: W, GAA, SV%
    F: Seguin, Giroux, E Kane, Sharp, Kreider, Hornqvist, Nyquist, Abdelkader, Wingels, Fisher, A Lee, Barkov, J Staal, T Pearson
    D: OEL, Carlson, Klingberg, Myers, Schultz, MDZ
    G: Bobrovsky, C Anderson, J Howard

Dobber Sports Apprentice

short answer...yes.... IMO the risk is so low and the reward can be so great. In my situation i dropped hanzal who is injured and never started for my team anyway... i gave up nothing for a potential ppg guy. I personally cant say that i have seen him play, but there is a lot of buzz and high regard for his play that for me made it a no brainer....But ur team is pretty stacked so the risk is a little bit higher cause u would b dropping a better player than hanzal..

Quick, Crawford

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I dropped Pronger for him today. Was between Huberdeau or Granlund till radulov. For some reason my gut is telling me I screwed up and should have taken Huberdeau. But that's only because another fellow Poolie is all hyped on taking Huberdeau next month for his April waiver pickup.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

the latest A Rad news is that the The NHLPA will agree to bypass waivers for Alexander Radulov if he decides to return to the NHL, according to TSN.ca.

Quick, Crawford

Dobber Sports Initiate

Do I drop Setoguchi for this guy? offering rep for any help.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman View Post
    It all.comes.down to.risk v reward.... i droped an injured hanzal tgat never started....so he was essentially worthkess and easy to.drop... how valuable is the gooch to u?

Quick, Crawford

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman View Post
    Yep if he's available I would drop Seto for him. He wouldn't bump a keeper out because you only have four but he'll definitely give you a major boost in the playoffs.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Yep if he's available I would drop Seto for him. He wouldn't bump a keeper out because you only have four but he'll definitely give you a major boost in the playoffs.
    Can't sed the rep.... apparently you provide sage advice far too often.