Thread: Should I try and move Steen/Jokinen?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Should I try and move Steen/Jokinen?

My team is in my sig. I feel my RW is a lot softer than LW, and I have a lot more depth at LW. I was hoping Datsyuk would get RW eligibility to give my some flexibility but that hasn't happened yet. I am wondering if I should try and move someone to get a little more depth at RW.

I have Steen and Jokinen on my bench and they are both off to decent starts. Is this a good time to try and move them while there value might be a little higher than it should be? What kind of player do you think I could get for either of these guys right now?
    10-team Limited Keeper League (Keep 10), Fantasy Points
    G(3), A(2.5), +/-(0.5), PIM(0.1), SHG(1), SHA(1), GWG(0.5), SOG(0.2), HIT(0.1), BLK(0.1); W(3), GA(-1), SV(0.2), SO(3), OTL(1)
    C: Draisaitl, Backstrom, MacKinnon
    LW: Pacioretty, Van Riemsdyk, Kovalchuk
    RW: P. Kane, Atkinson, Pavelski
    D: Ekman-Larsson, Hamilton, Werenski, Gardiner, Trouba
    G: Dubnyk, Raanta
    Bench: Galchenyuk, Stastny, E. Lindholm, Zibanejad, Coyle, Schmaltz, Dubois

Dobber Sports Deity

For Steen / Jokinen?

On a 1 for 1 deal, you may be able to land Setuguchi, Purcell, Prospal or Burrows. I dont see them landing you much better then what you already have on your roster now though.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."