Thread: A little offer

Dobber Sports Expert

Default A little offer

A GM in my league is impulsive to make moves after the week is out and even more so now that he will be handed his first loss. He started shopping Callahan as he has been off to a slow start. I'm not really to die hard to pick up Callahan but his peripherals as well as points makes him say an attractive choice over Jagr. Herein is where I want to work my magic.

Subban is also on his team and has been a real let down so far as have the Habs in general, so Subban is at his ultimate buy low right now in my opinion. I know as do the majority of others that this won't last however I wan to snag him up. Any chance an offer like Jagr/Carlson (first choice) or Hossa/Carlson gets it done? Or should I look to offer something else? Again I want to get the deal done with as much loss of talent as possible.
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Stud

It's possible to get the deal done with Jagr/Carlson but it might take some sweet talking. You probably need to get this deal done soon though.
    [SIZE=1][I] 10 Team H2H Roto (Start 3C,3LW,3RW,5D,4Bench,2G in bold)
    C: Kopitar, Getzlaf, Haula
    LW: Vrana, Svechnikov, Bertuzzi
    RW: Brown, Kase, Rakell
    D: Burns, Giordano, Hedman, Gustafsson, Josi
    G: Vasilevskiy, Rittich
    "Bench":
    IR: Malkin