Thread: Dobber please clarify Zubov injury??

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Dobber please clarify Zubov injury??

Bruised foot, day-to-day (1/19)
    News: An MRI showed nothing more than a groin strain for Zubov, and he hopes to return after the All-Star break according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. [ - ]
    Impact: A groin tear was ruled out from the MRI, and the Stars hope that a full week of rest will allow Zubov to take the ice when Dallas resumes play on Tuesday.
    (RotoWire - Wed. Jan 23, 2008)

Sergei Zubov, sidelined with groin and foot injuries, is staying in Dallas this week. He will go through conditioning and treatment and be reevaluated early next week. Dallas Morning News

Where is the source for Weeks??? Could it not be for the remainder of the week, and then he is back? 3 games missed for the week forsure, but what\'s the worse case scenerio? Your opinion?

I...am your father.

Default Dobber please clarify Zubov injury??

He is considered \"week to week\" not \"day to day\". Worst case scenario I would say is four weeks. Best case I would say is one week.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi