Thread: Can I get Malkin with my roster ? Help

Dobber Sports Veteran

Question Can I get Malkin with my roster ? Help

Points only - limited keeper (8) 4C, 4RW, 4LW, 8D, 2G, 8Bench (includes 2 rookies)
    Malkin is on the trading block. Trades have to be of equal number of players. What could I offer that would be considered ? I also have draft picks for 2012-2013 I can offer

My Roster: D.Sedin, Kopitar, J.Staal, Oshie, Hall, Burrows, Sullivan, P.Kane, Bertuzzi, Brouwer, Downie, Bieksa, Edler, Hedman, Souray, Gilbert, L.Schenn, Stuart, Ericsson, Liles, Landeskog, Nugent-Hopkins, Gerbe, Filppula, Johansson, S.Mason, Varlamov, Nabokov, J.Bernier, Emery,

His roster: Malkin, Couture, Grabovski, Marchand, Marleau, Nash, Cammalleri, Cole, Giroux, Briere, GAborik, J.Williams, Carlson, Wideman, Gonchar, M.Staal, Leopold, Daley, CAmpoli, Hainsey, Rinne, N.Backstrom, Prospal, Ryder, Kopecky, Huberdeau, Zibanejad, O.Jokinen, Versteeg, Reimer

Thanks G

Dobber Sports Ninja

You could certainly get Malkin with that roster, especially now that Malkin is hurt.

The question is... why would you want Malkin when you should be trying to fill the gaping hole you have at goalie? If I were you, I would have his Rinne in my crosshairs...

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    You could certainly get Malkin with that roster, especially now that Malkin is hurt.

The question is... why would you want Malkin when you should be trying to fill the gaping hole you have at goalie? If I were you, I would have his Rinne in my crosshairs...
    Agreed, go after his Goalie. Don't see a need for Malkin.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.