Thread: Getzlaf for Roy/Moulson

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Getzlaf for Roy/Moulson

Keeper League Signature 1, Points Only.

Getzlaf is in the last year of his contract so I have two options. Keep him all year and franchise him or move him.

This offer came from nowhere. I did not put him on the block as my #1 competetion has Perry so feeding points off each other is a bonus.

I have an empty roster spot so adding mouslon there and downgrading getzlaf to roy isn't a huge deal, or is it?

Getzlaf to me is elite but injuries worry me. Dobber has Roy at 76 Points, Moulson 60 and Getzlaf 82.

Is this deal worth it for me?

Other players he has are carter,duchene, and henrik sedin.

Administrator

Roy has had some injury issues of his own last year so he's not immune either. In a keeper I much prefer Getzlaf. I think he will maintain value for much longer than Roy as a top point producer meanwhile Moulson as a top line forward may be more of a short term thing while the team is rebuilding.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'm a Roy fan, but it's so cluttered in Buffalo right now I actually just ended up making a move in my league in which I gave up Ennis and took a chance of Marchand.
    I think Roy is a fantastic talent, but unfortunately the situation he's in (and especially after coming off of a significant amount of time off) might not work out as well as many hoped.
    Getzlaf on the other hand will get all of the top PP time and with a (should be) phenomenal powerplay for the next few years, Getzlaf is off the charts in terms of upside. I do think downgrading to Roy from Getzlaf is a huge deal, actually

I would either try and get more or stick with Getz, Moulson is just a throw in...I'm not sure he will significantly improve on his ~50 points any time soon.
    16-team Keeper, Keep 7
    Cats: G, A, P, +/-, BS, PIM, PPG, PPA, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, W, L, GAA, SV%, SHO

C: Giroux (RW), Shore, Fisher, Schwartz
    LW: Couture (C), Benn (C), Killorn (C), Malone
    RW: Yakupov, Voracek, Clowe (LW), Downie (LW), Vrbata, Hornqvist, Callahan
    D: Schultz, Gudas, Gardiner, Kindl, Trouba, Ballard
    G: Rask, Emery, Lehner, Lack

Dobber Sports Ace

What if it was:

St-Louis and Getzlaf/Staal, and Kunitz for H.Sedin,Roy,Stastny and Doan