Thread: Depth Goalie Need Help

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Depth Goalie Need Help

In my Keep league we pick goalies by team I currently have Nash/Nyr/Cal. I'm looking at dropping Calgary and adding one of the following available goalie tandems. Which do you think is the best choice? Only thing that matters is GA!

Anaheim
    Dallas
    Edmonton
    Florida
    NYI
    Ottawa
    Tampa
    Winnipeg
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Administrator

1) Tampa
    2) Anaheim

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Sage

I Have been leaning towards with Nyi being my second choice. Haven't really considered TB. If you don't mind me asking why do you think they would be the choice.

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Sage

Can't get edit to work. Should read Ana first choice

grammar Nazi
    Noun

Dobber Sports Stud

Anaheim for me for two reasons. Hiller is the best goalie in that group. Anaheim is the best team there with an easy argument for Tampa.
    Two Stroke Hockey League - Points only, full keeper
    Capwise Full Keeper H2H Roto Leagues: East Coast Fantasy League,
    Icey Cups Fantasy Hockey League - H2H Points, Full Keeper

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Dallas.
    I'm fond of this group defensively.

If goals against is your only requirement... Dallas is going to be a very reasonable pick. They also have a new coach and it is much easier, for a new coach, to focus the team on defensive play than to try to create goal-scoring. Gulutzan's Texas Stars teams did fairly well with goals against... I believe.

Dobber Sports Superstar

I'm with both A Watch and Pengwin7

I'd take Anaheim first because of Hiller, and then Dallas because of Lehtonen.

Both are a little scary health-wise, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Sage

Thank you all for your advice I'm still leaning towards Ana but Penguin you made 1 hell of a case for Dallas I have till Thursday to decide so I'll lyk what I go with...

grammar Nazi
    Noun

Dobber Sports Sage

Thank you all for your advice I'm still leaning towards Ana but Penguin you made 1 hell of a case for Dallas I have till Thursday to decide so I'll lyk what I go with...

grammar Nazi
    Noun